Boa imperator question

Tarantuland

Arachnoprince
What did the breeder or person you got it from say?

From the pic no way to tell if it’s a dwarf or just a young specimen, as far as I know

Taffy

Arachnoknight
Then why do you think it’s a dwarf?
no i don’t think it’s a dwarf. i just made this post to ask because someone tried to tell me it is a dwarf so i was just gonna show them the replies (((:)

Tarantuland

Arachnoprince
no i don’t think it’s a dwarf. i just made this post to ask because someone tried to tell me it is a dwarf so i was just gonna show them the replies (((:)
I don’t know why they’d say that. I’m not very experienced with boas though. You’ll know in a couple years for sure

Taffy

Arachnoknight
Im into many of the small species. I own one myself.

You do realize any young boa could be called a dwarf and it’s total crap right?
yes that’s why i said that i don’t believe it’s a dwarf and i made this post to prove them wrong.

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
yes that’s why i said that i don’t believe it’s a dwarf and i made this post to prove them wrong.
I thought so, but wasn't sure. Of all the small species I know of, your boa doesn't look anything like them. However, you could contact an expert breeder, Vinny Russo. He's a nice guy and has bred many small boa species.IF I recall correctly there's a Central American locality that is considered dwarf. But remember, most dwarfs are 4-6ft. There are some elsewhere which are less than 36"