Boa And Python Pics..

Bearacuda42

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
:cool: Just thought i would throw some pics up of some of my snakes for you all to see.. Enjoy!!!!

First up "Delilah" BCI, 7 1/2ft, huge heavey girl..:p

Attachments

Bearacuda42

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
:} Next up "Psycho" Jungle X Diamond python.. Hes a real pretty boy pics do him no justice..... Hes in the blue in this one..

Attachments

Bearacuda42

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
:} I have several Ball Pythons so i picked this one, its Cassies and she has the prettiest markings and color...

Attachments

Lasiodora

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Beautiful snakes. That's an interesting pattern on the ball python.
Mike

BigSam

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Boa And Python Pics..

Nice snakes, I really like that ball python of yours he is cool. Just how many Ball pythons do you have?? I also like that Red tail boa of yours "Coco Smoochie"here is one pic of my Ball python.

Attachments

Bearacuda42

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
:) Heres another pic of Cypher, my Argentine cross boa.. he has the capabilaty of changing from light with peach colors to very dark grayish with black tones when hes mad or just after hes eattin, or just after he sheds he gets a real pretty light color,, hes one cool boa but man can he be a real bluffer sometimes.. Hisses and puffs up like hes one tough boy..but pick him up and take him out and hes fine..

Attachments

Grael

Arachnolord
Old Timer
sweet boas my mate keeps boas...he has a 5foot male called khan which is lush

Craig

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
beautiful snakes. i thought i was the only one who kept big snakes on the forum. i sold my 15' tiger not to long ago. i miss her, but i think it is unrealistic for a college student to have more than one big snake. plus multiple other pets which require a lot of time.