Blue spots on desert hairy?

Poonjab

Arachnoking
Looks gravid. Or getting ready to molt. Most likely gravid. Meaning it’s going to have babies. That’s what happens when you keep a male and a female together.

Alex9104

Arachnosquire
Looks gravid. Or getting ready to molt. Most likely gravid. Meaning it’s going to have babies. That’s what happens when you keep a male and a female together.
But it’s blue on some parts, should I be worried?

Dr SkyTower

Arachnolord
do you mean the dark bits on her legs? It looks like she might have mycosis... desert hairies are quite susceptible to it. Her enclosure looks a bit too damp - it's got to be bone dry for these scorpions. You can tell if it has mycosis by the shrivelled up look of its feet and then it starts spreading to the body, especially around the book lungs.

Alex9104

Arachnosquire
do you mean the dark bits on her legs? It looks like she might have mycosis... desert hairies are quite susceptible to it. Her enclosure looks a bit too damp - it's got to be bone dry for these scorpions. You can tell if it has mycosis by the shrivelled up look of its feet and then it starts spreading to the body, especially around the book lungs.
Is this irreversible? Or contagious? This is not the enclosure I put her in, I put her and another male in an enclosure with some clay and soil mixture which I haven’t misted for about two months now, And I made sure to put them in about a week after the water evaporates in the enclosure. Because I put the clay on a heat pad it evaporated fairly quickly and I started seeing crack on the clay

Alex9104

Arachnosquire
The black spots were with her when I first got her, I’ve kept her for a little over a year now and recently in start seeing the blue stuff on the tip of her feet, it looks like gummy candy

Lewis Catlin

Arachnoknight
This is a case of mycosis. You can’t get rid of it but you can stop it getting any worse. Keep it bone dry- they’ll get all their water from feeding.