• The Review forums are closed to new reviews.

Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews.

Information on how to use our new Reviews section can be found in our Tutorials forum.

Black widow spiders, Tarantula spiders, Jumping spiders

GartenSpinnen

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Tarantula Spiders
Black Widow Spiders
Jumping Spiders

-Jason Cooper, Rourke Publishing

So they came out with this spiders series of books for kids and have them for sale at Walmart. The photos are amazing and its very educational and easy to read for children. I like the books a lot, and they shine even hot species in a positive light, are very informative, and overall just a nice addition to a collection of books especially if you have kids to read to.

I was reading each of them to my daughter and showing her the pictures, she seems to take the most interest in the "black widow spiders" book :wall:. Im sure she does not understand them quite yet, but i look forward to giving them to her when she gets a little bit older and wonders what the hell dad has in the glass china cabinet :).

Anyways, i just thought that i would share... so get over to Walmart and check these books out! Also, i know there is some elementary/grade school teachers in the hobby, maybe they could buy these books (3.00 a piece is a good deal!) and put them in there classroom for the kids to look at?

-Nate

bhamgreg

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I saw these other day near hte DVD section looked pretty neat.

Will Hunting

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I was reading each of them to my daughter and showing her the pictures, she seems to take the most interest in the "black widow spiders" book .
This one gave me a good laugh. Must be a great feeling to see your daughter express interest in a hobby of your's.