Black Widow help

jrenschler

Arachnopeon
Hi guys,
I'm new to this form and I am looking to get a northern black widow (Latrodectus variolus). I am having a hard time finding black widows online and they are hard to find where I live (western Washington). Does anyone know where I can find one online? Any help or advice is greatly appreciated.

Irithyllian

Arachnosquire
Hi guys,
I'm new to this form and I am looking to get a northern black widow (Latrodectus variolus). I am having a hard time finding black widows online and they are hard to find where I live (western Washington). Does anyone know where I can find one online? Any help or advice is greatly appreciated.
I’ve found a couple of my T’s and spiders on Ksl too, it’s worth checking your area sometimes you can get them really cheap.

darkness975

Latrodectus
Arachnosupporter +
Hi guys,
It depends on the time of year.

basement pets

Arachnosquire
Hi guys,
I also live over here lol and I am also trying to find some of these spiders. I Love all of the widow species

ReignofInvertebrates

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Variolus is probably the toughest of the North American Latros to source (aside from bishopi). We have them in my area but sometimes I’ll go an entire summer without finding a single one. If you post to the classifieds maybe you’ll find someone who has them.

Emi248

Arachnoknight
You can get some in my house..... one decided it was a great idea to lay an egg sac on the back of a couch

basement pets

Arachnosquire
I am unsure what instar they are but here is a picture the seller sent me. I have dwarf white isopods and some other isopod species. would they eat those or would it be too risky to keep isopods with them due to isopods sometimes eating spiders while they molt? I also could feed soldier fly larvae but idk if they would be small enough.

Attachments