Black widow egg sac problem

Ferrachi

Arachnoprince
Spiderlings should be able to get out on their own... can you post a photo of the sac ?

8 legged

Arachnoprince
Here's the picture of the sac when the mother still there. Now it's have some black dot appeared inside. In my place the celcius is around 13°c to 18°c can they survive or do they need warmer condition
She would have needed air too. Did you keep it in a drinking glass?

Ferrachi

Arachnoprince
Here's the picture of the sac when the mother still there. Now it's have some black dot appeared inside. In my place the celcius is around 13°c to 18°c can they survive or do they need warmer condition
Temperature is fine... Any way to see what the black dots look like ?

Here's a thread with some info:

pannaking22

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Looks a lot like a dark brown widow, L. geometricus. The slings can get out on their own and take about a month to emerge. The black dots may be the slings developing. I've noticed the sac will darken up in other species a few days before hatching.

Adamgrtn

Arachnopeon
I have a black widow egg sac but their mother is dead. I want to know can the spider sling get out of the sac on their own or they need help from out side. The egg sac is 25 days old.
Sorry for my bad English
My brown widow was making a new egg sack every other week for about two month. I had no intention of keeping them so I put them in a separate container with tiny holes in the lid to see if they would hatch. About two weeks after I put the first one in there I tore open the sack and about half the eggs fell out. A few days later I had eggs with legs and now I have tiny almost brown spiderlings. I also have several more egg sacks in there that I haven’t opened. I have no idea what to do with the spiders. LoL. My point is that you could try opening the sack to see what the eggs look like and the little ones will be fine. Just wait two weeks after the sack was created. If there all bad maybe I can mail you a few.