Black widow beauty

Utah black widow

Arachnopeon
I wanted to sell her but idk where to do thatbin the salt lake city utah area. I don't feel comfortable mailing her to someone

jc55

Arachnoknight
They are really interesting to keep and watch and i always enjoyed their feeding response when i dropped live prey into the enclosure.You also have to be cautious if you sell these due to the fact they are venomous so you might want to check your local laws concerning selling them.I would keep it personally but it is an awesome find.Enjoy.

Utah black widow

Arachnopeon
Why not keep her?
My son's dad said its child endangerment and I can't risk him filing a complaint. But its no biggie, I find them in my yard all the time. I just like to observe them. My yard has so many varieties of spiders, probably because i practice permaculture so i have mini ecosystems in my yard. I have really enjoyed watching my yard come to life after turning it into a predominantly food yard.

darkness975

Latrodectus
Arachnosupporter +
My son's dad said its child endangerment and I can't risk him filing a complaint. But its no biggie, I find them in my yard all the time. I just like to observe them. My yard has so many varieties of spiders, probably because i practice permaculture so i have mini ecosystems in my yard. I have really enjoyed watching my yard come to life after turning it into a predominantly food yard.
Oh brother