Black Mexican tarantula?

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
Joined
Dec 25, 2014
Messages
5,693
I live in Monterrey and just found this Black Tarántula in my backyard. Please help to identify it. Thanks!
Caution, my man. We need caution :stop:

Not even the entire gold of Eldorado would change my mind about that the aranha in question isn't a Theraphosidae but a Robot disguised as spider, that, via a remote controller, someone of Los Zetas Cartel use for spy, uhm... :shifty:

:troll: jok
 

Nat

Arachnopeon
Joined
May 15, 2017
Messages
0
Caution, my man. We need caution :stop:

Not even the entire gold of Eldorado would change my mind about that the aranha in question isn't a Theraphosidae but a Robot disguised as spider, that, via a remote controller, someone of Los Zetas Cartel use for spy, uhm... :shifty:

:troll: jok
Mmmm, thanks anyway. To be honest, cartel and drug jokes don´t come easy on us, it's a hell we must live with every day. I am an easy going person, not a problem if you joke with me, but others have suffered much more than I have with this drug problem and I think they deserve respect.
 

mconnachan

Arachnoprince
Joined
Aug 5, 2012
Messages
1,246
Mmmm, thanks anyway. To be honest, cartel and drug jokes don´t come easy on us, it's a hell we must live with every day. I am an easy going person, not a problem if you joke with me, but others have suffered much more than I have with this drug problem and I think they deserve respect.
You have my deepest sympathy living in such a depraved country raped and pillaged by it's own people, I awake every day and thank my lucky stars that I live in the U.K. Especially as we have children, if only people would treat others as they would like to be treated themselves.......
 

Nat

Arachnopeon
Joined
May 15, 2017
Messages
0
Aw, sorry for that. My jokes are innocents, in good faith. I know well what you mean, since I come from probably the historically, best worldwide Mafia organizations nation ever (yes, including connections with Mexican cartels) that, here, control basically almost the land and if 'you' say something... SSHT! straight inside a wall :)
No worries, we are good :) Cheers for a happy life with respect to each other and to nature (including Tarántulas, of course).
 

Nat

Arachnopeon
Joined
May 15, 2017
Messages
0
You have my deepest sympathy living in such a depraved country raped and pillaged by it's own people, I awake every day and thank my lucky stars that I live in the U.K. Especially as we have children, if only people would treat others as they would like to be treated themselves.......
Thanks so much for your sympathy and despite of all the "edit", I love the place where I live and would not change it: it is a nasty 0.05% of bad people that harm the other 99.95% who are hard working-honest people. Just like in most countries, unfortunately.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
Joined
Dec 25, 2014
Messages
5,693
No worries, we are good :) Cheers for a happy life with respect to each other and to nature (including Tarántulas, of course).
Ah, my man, of course. I am a Mexico lover, and I mean the not so tourist Mexico!

We have a lot in common even if "we" don't know that (Mexico/Italy, I mean).

A somewhat similar flag. Corruption. In general disliked. But we have art and culture (I'm a huge enthusiast of Oaxaca art and collector of 'OOS', Omar Garcia Duran, Carlomagno Pedro Martinez, David Mecalco, Demetrio Aguilar Garcia etc works) and a great heart.

Que Viva Mexico de tierra y libertard :pompous:
 

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
Joined
Dec 25, 2014
Messages
5,693
Thanks so much for your sympathy and despite of all the "edit", I love the place where I live and would not change it: it is a nasty 0.05% of bad people that harm the other 99.95% who are hard working-honest people. Just like in most countries, unfortunately.
Ah, in Italy the % is more huge: I say a good 30%, if not more. Vatican not included :angelic:
 

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
Joined
Dec 25, 2014
Messages
5,693
I dunno about that...people love Italy.
I remember that episode... a wrong move, unexpected from Homer :-/

Edit: I was talking about the Italian episode, where the question was modified for reasons I fail to realize... basically without the "least" :-s
 
Last edited:

user 666

Arachnobaron
Joined
Jan 27, 2017
Messages
351
No, that's actually an A. somethingorother. It was discovered by Jack Reidle back in 1998. Dude named the spider after his dog.
LOL

I was waiting for someone to say that it was probably in the Theraphosidae family, Mygalomorphae infraorder, etc. Me, I am 99% sure that it belongs in the animalia kingdom but I would not be willing to comment further.
 
Top