Black Friday Means Order T’s

MarkTwain

Arachnopeon
Just took advantage of the Black Friday sale. I order 1 P.Metallica Sling that will give me two I HOPE that one is female! I also ordered a 6” P. Regalis MF, as well as 1 GGB sling. I am excited to learn what free T will come with my order, plus I’m getting free enclosures for the slings. Now I’ll start looking for Enclosures too.

Poonjab

Arachnoking
I wish I would have bought some T’s at great deals. I just really don’t need anymore at the moment, even though I want more. Also...Id vote for you Antoine.

spideyspinneret78

Arachnoprince
I totally would have, but it's so cold here that I'm really scared of the spiders not making it due to weather or carrier delays.

jrh3

Araneae
Arachnosupporter +
I totally would have, but it's so cold here that I'm really scared of the spiders not making it due to weather or carrier delays.
Where are you from? If packaged right, the spiders are normally fine.

I picked up a few species from the classified section this weekend, the prices there are always black Friday sales compared to the big dog website vendors. Save a buck and help out a fellow arachnoboards member is always better than paying retail on a tarantula website.

spideyspinneret78

Arachnoprince
Where are you from? If packaged right, the spiders are normally fine.

I picked up a few species from the classified section this weekend, the prices there are always black Friday sales compared to the big dog website vendors. Save a buck and help out a fellow arachnoboards member is always better than paying retail on a tarantula website.
I'm from Idaho. Temperatures have been dropping into the single digits at night. I just don't want to take the chance in case something happens.

CommanderBacon

Arachnobaron
I really wanted to, but when I look at lists right now, the stuff I want I'm going to have to wait for due to size constraints. If something's really common, I'm comfortable waiting, I guess. I've broken my tarantula purchase embargo only a few times for some too-good-to-be-true deals and species that I have never seen available before, but I gotta stay strong.

I'm trying really hard not to look right now XD

Craig73

Arachnoangel
I swear the classified section is like fly paper, once it has a hold of you you’re toast. I got my last two T’s yesterday, I’m good for a bit. Time to focus on sprucing up the T shelves, maybe some lighting and plants to liven it up.

Teds ts and Inverts

Arachnobaron
I REALLY wanted to score on some pedes, but I just don't have the money at the moment, or space for that matter.