BLACK DEATHSTALKER????

ArachnoDrew

Arachnoprince
I follow this channel. I know they're deadly but man this a real nice scorp. Much preferred over the blonde. How rare is this

TheScorpionMan

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I follow this channel. I know they're deadly but man this a real nice scorp. Much preferred over the blonde. How rare is this

I've heard of them and did hear they may make it to the hobby. I don't think anyone in the US has them now. The particular species is from jordan

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
In UK (the uploader is from England) and in Germany isn't exactly impossible to find those if you know where to ask/search/order.

Hope that he wouldn't try 'goofy' rehouse like with his Asian centipede, lol, I know those aren't fast nor escape masters but the venom puts the lights off.

Andrea82

Arachnoemperor
In UK (the uploader is from England) and in Germany isn't exactly impossible to find those if you know where to ask/search/order.

Hope that he wouldn't try 'goofy' rehouse like with his Asian centipede, lol, I know those aren't fast nor escape masters but the venom puts the lights off.
He did try it with a Scolopendra actually, watch this:

ArachnoDrew

Arachnoprince
That things colors are so nice. BLACK body with the blonde tips.

He puts all his scorps in Sand . I hate the way he houses them but I love his collection. His hottentotas are so nice

Andrea82

Arachnoemperor
Ah ah that 'incident' is what I was referring to :kiss:

tw how much silly someone can be? 1:57 :banghead:
That is putting it mildly. I think it is just plain stupid. But this video was from a year or two ago, i hope he has refined his technique....
He sounds like a nice person and all, but seriously, housing and rehousing inverts on your bed??
I bet he has fun after when he rehouses his T.apophysis in there...

RTTB

Arachnoprince
Ok I just watched that video. So many mistakes on so many levels. I laughed seeing him trying to scoop up the centipede using the equivalent of a baby food jar.

darkness975

Latrodectus
Arachnosupporter +
I also follow his channel and I saw the "Black Deathstalker" video pop up in my feed yesterday. Very interesting specimen indeed.

ArachnoDrew

Arachnoprince
I'm going to talk to my local guy here in there US. He claims to have good connections. Let's see how good they are lol

ArachnoDrew

Arachnoprince
Wow i just text him and he claims to have had one a few months ago. Here in california. He is going to search for another

Socfroggy

Arachnoknight
I know someone here in Texas who has some deathstalkers. I can ask him if you guys would like.

Socfroggy

Arachnoknight
I'll try to remember, I don't have his number nor do I see him until aunday

brandontmyers

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
There is only one person selling them right now (that I know) and they are very expensive. The are found in very hostile places. Unfortunately, unless you want to spend a ton of money, they won't be easy to get. Just for those wondering it is Leiurus jordanensis.