BLACK DEATHSTALKER????

ArachnoDrew

Arachnoprince
I'm really keeping my fingers in hopes my local guy here comes across another one.. claims to have had one months ago... if he does I told him consider it sold on the spot

Rugg the bug man

Arachnoknight
I'm going to talk to my local guy here in there US. He claims to have good connections. Let's see how good they are lol
If your guy can get these not only would I pay good coin for a pair or even just 1 for the collection but I'd pay anyone a finders fee for helping me aquire this beautiful specimen. Provided it is truly a Leiurus jordanensis

RTTB

Arachnoprince
Elusive/hard to get scorpions are always fun to track down. Eventually your L jordanensis will turn up.

ArachnoDrew

Arachnoprince
If your guy can get these not only would I pay good coin for a pair or even just 1 for the collection but I'd pay anyone a finders fee for helping me aquire this beautiful specimen. Provided it is truly a Leiurus jordanensis
If he can really find one i would if he really went out of his way. Which I'm sure he would have to judging by how people are commenting so highly on how hard these are to come across here on the US if at all possible

brandontmyers

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
I believe the last time saw them being sold they were around €200 for a pair of 2i. Like Erik said, eventually they will make their way over here and they will be much cheaper.

Sir Aculeus

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
You rehouse inverts on your bed?
Now that's love for your inverts :p

@brandontmyers I hope you are right. Would love to scoop some up. Guy in the video is lucky to be able to acquire such hard to find scorps. Use to be much easier to get certain species. My andro australis and andro bicolor passed away from old age and I can't seem to find any ATM.

Rugg the bug man

Arachnoknight
To your knowledge what is the price range
With them being as scarce as they are it really is a sellers market. But I would easily pay $200-$250ea or $500 for a breeding pair. This species has been a holy grail of mine for quite some time

ArachnoDrew

Arachnoprince
My eyes will be wide open. Sounds like a breeder should eat the cost and make the investment!! I'll be a customer lol

RTTB

Arachnoprince
I'm sure somebody in Germany probably has has a few dozen of them. Would take a collaborative effort to get some over here.

Richard McJimsey

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I'm sure somebody in Germany probably has has a few dozen of them. Would take a collaborative effort to get some over here.
Europeans always have way cooler stuff. AB needs a group mass import of all of our dream animals.

ArachnoDrew

Arachnoprince
Yea Europeans definitely have the finer things in the hobby imo lol even down to there style enclosures. Better feeder options etc...