Blaberus giganteus like species?

TinyRye

Arachnopeon
I was wondering, is there any cockroach species that would climb the same(ish) way as Blaberus giganteus does? You know: The adults would like to just hang out and crowd the vertical spaces in their tanks.
I've read that B. giganteus adults sometimes just die after molting and that they don't tolerate crowding too well, so that's why I don't want them. But I really love their way of crowding the vertical spaces, and I even have the perfect tank for that.
The size of the species is not that important, but they need to be unable to climb glass.

pannaking22

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
You might have luck with the other Blaberus sp. or maybe Archimandrita tesselata.

UltimateDracoMeteor

Arachnosquire
I was wondering, is there any cockroach species that would climb the same(ish) way as Blaberus giganteus does? You know: The adults would like to just hang out and crowd the vertical spaces in their tanks.
I've read that B. giganteus adults sometimes just die after molting and that they don't tolerate crowding too well, so that's why I don't want them. But I really love their way of crowding the vertical spaces, and I even have the perfect tank for that.
The size of the species is not that important, but they need to be unable to climb glass.
Blaberus discoidalis, and if you have pets that need feeders, you can breed them and use them as feeders.