Bite photos

Chris_Skeleton

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Would anyone like to contribute a photo of a bite they received from a large LP so I can put it on the caresheet on my site.

Thanks

YellowBrickRoad

☆Klaasified☆
Arachnosupporter +
and Rob told me once, "Pokies are ok, I just forgot she didn't like the light" or something to that effect. lol.... I saw those puncture marks on your hand in that last video Rob..... cheers for real...

I also told chris, for $100.00 and a bottle of jack daniels, I'll go in the other room and get his picture for him, I'm just going to need that bottle of Jack first. lol. lol.

robc

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
and Rob told me once, "Pokies are ok, I just forgot she didn't like the light" or something to that effect. lol.... I saw those puncture marks on your hand in that last video Rob..... cheers for real...

I also told chris, for $100.00 and a bottle of jack daniels, I'll go in the other room and get his picture for him, I'm just going to need that bottle of Jack first. lol. lol.
They honestly will usually run from you, the ornata that got me was goiung fater the male, she just got the wrong one LOL!!!{D

Redneck

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I got a big girl.. But.. I cant seem to find it in my to let her tag me for a picture.. ;P {D I dont even think a bottle of Jack would help give me the courage... {D

YellowBrickRoad

☆Klaasified☆
Arachnosupporter +
You guys. lol... I'm to exhausted to type much, but I'm getting a good chuckle out of the replies. Goodnight!!! :clap::D

redrumpslump

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Buy me an adult female p.metallics and Ill let anything you want bite me.
Lol.

Matt

Chris_Skeleton

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Lol so no ones ever been bit by one and took a photo? Well I'm just trying to get a pic that shows the damage it can do. Well a pic of a Theraphosa bite or A. genic would also work. Or any large spider 7" plus. $100 reward lol... J/k ;P

redrumpslump

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Rob send me female metallica and I'll stick my arm in a cage full of ornatas. Who needs an arm when you got a blue pokie haha.

Matt

kaydyn1512

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I got a big girl.. But.. I cant seem to find it in my to let her tag me for a picture.. ;P {D I dont even think a bottle of Jack would help give me the courage... {D
Gettin yourself bit on purpose?? I don't think that would need any "courage" really BUT loads of STUPIDITY would work though. Lol So consider yourself a SMART man insead of a coward.

bobusboy

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Gettin yourself bit on purpose?? I don't think that would need any "courage" really BUT loads of STUPIDITY would work though. Lol So consider yourself a SMART man insead of a coward.
why so serious?

PS: after seeing rob get bit by the ornata (my first ever introduction to tarantula bites, BEFORE I got in to the hobby) I wouldn't even poke (with tongs) my G. rosea or G. pulchra to get them to move lol.