• The Review & Report forums are closed to new posts. Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews & reports. If you do not see a review item for a seller, please contact them and request they create their own review item. If you would like to leave a breeding/bite/sting report, please contact an administrator with the species name that you would like to report and what type of report you would like to leave. We will create an item for you. The Seller/Buyer/Shop Inquiries/Warnings forum is still open for new posts.

bistrobob85 (Phil)

maxident213

Arachnolord
Old Timer
POSITIVE

I ordered some centipedelings from Phil, he was excellent to deal with, accommodated every request, and made sure I had proper care info for each of the different species. He threw in a couple of very nice freebies and the animals I received were well-packaged and in excellent shape. I very much look forward to dealing with him again. :clap:

ChineseDragon

Arachnopeon
POSITIVE

I recently ordered 1 S. subspinipes Tiger legs and 3 S. cingulatas Israeli Blacks from bistrobob85. Phil was swift to sent me a mail that started it all. We talked over MSN and he answered all my questions with ease. I made the transfer and 2 days later I had the 4 pedes in my MAIL BOX. They were wrapped as if they were made of porcelan and even the tiniest cingulatas made it in A1 condition despite the horrid 30-35 degrees celsius at the time. They were packaged individually and labeled nicely. The Tiger legs is a beast!

All in all Phil was a pleasure to do business with and he's already saving 2 more pedes for me to sent as soon as I return from Germany at the beginning of September.

I highly recommend Phil to anybody looking to buy quality!!!!

hope this helps,

~mark
Chinese Dragon

Arachnomaniak

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Phil(Bistrobob85) Rocks!

I have dealt with Phil on multiple occasions and every experience has been great! Phil is friendly, knowledgable, flexible, basically he's everything you could ask for!
Animals are always in excellent condition, packing is oustanding, followup questions/support are addressed quickly and in a helpful way and he offers freebies to boot!
It was very easy to establish a good business relationship and friendship with Phil.
Can't recommend him enough!!!
-Dave-

5deadlyvenoms

Arachnopeon
Phil(Bistrobob85) AAAAA++++++

I've made two orders of pedes from Phil lately. They have arrived safely, quickly and above all, healthy. He's quick with his email replies and it's been a pleasure to do business with him. Two years ago you couldn't find pedes in Canada but now Phil's a great source. He has my recommendation and future business. Kit

ahas

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
I got a Stromatopelma Calceatum and a Scolopendra Subspinipes "Tiger Legs" from him yesterday at the expo. Good guy to deal with. :clap:

PensRule

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I purchased 5 pede's from Phil and all were in excellent shape.If you want pede's than Phil is the man to see.Thanks and looking forward to doing bussiness again in the near future. Paulo

TheForSaken

Arachnopeon
Positive

Got my tiger legs from Phil as discribed, along with a freebie.
Fast on replies great to deal with.
Definately a Canadian dealer to add to your list when looking to expand your pede collection.
Will deal with Phil again.
Thumbs up

TheForSaken

Arachnopeon
Positive

Well, just completed another transaction with Phil. Went as expected again pedes look great and love the freebies.;)
Will deal with phil again in the future.
TFS

AbraxasComplex

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Positive

Recieved all my centipedes in good shape, even though Canada Post messed up (stuck at the post office an extra day).