Biotop enclosure´s

PetrZ

Arachnopeon
Hallo, I spent some time now with setting biotop enclosures. Can you say for which tarantula´s from my list is it prepared? :)

Terra 1? Floor is 50cm x 35cm, substrate from 5cm to 15cm.

Terra1.jpg

Terra 2? Floor is 50cm x 20cm, only several cm of substrate... Terra2.jpg

EulersK

Arachnonomicon
Staff member
For nothing, it make no sense in this Forum, only some idiot move it to here.
Careful, the only idiots that are allowed to move threads are the moderators.

But, it seems to be a normal at this web site.
Only because some people have trouble understanding basic instructions on where to post certain threads.

PetrZ

Arachnopeon

Only because some people have trouble understanding basic instructions on where to post certain threads.
No, if you could see, this topics has nothing to do with enclosures, but it is about tarantulas. And, you can aslo notice much more questions, which should be here, but are not. For example, at Tarantula Chat you have My new setup for my GBB Sling I just received!. It is exactly one that should be here, it is about enclosure. But it is not. The same question about enclosure in aquarium, Arboreal enclosures, etc. They are all about enclosures, they should be moved, but are not. My topic was different, it was about T., but was moved?? Something strange here... http://arachnoboards.com/threads/my-new-setup-for-my-gbb-sling-i-just-received.305519/

Maybe I get a ban, but I know that.

Last edited by a moderator:

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
The same question about enclosure in aquarium, Arboreal enclosures, etc. They are all about enclosures, they should be moved, but are not
He's right on that one @EulersK I've always felt those questions should be in this forum and never in Chat.

@PetrZ I THINK you are asking which tarantula is best suited for the different containers you posted, yes? It's hard to know as your English isn't the greatest in that question. I don't expect it to be, you are a foreigner.

Last edited:

PetrZ

Arachnopeon
He's right on that one. I've always felt those questions should be in this forum and never in Chat.

@PetrZ I THINK you are asking which tarantula is best suited for the different containers you posted, yes? It's hard to know as your English isn't the greatest in that question. I don't expect it to be, you are a foreigner.
No, I did not ask. Some people know me, know my T´s, it was small "quiz" for which T is this enclose prepared. You are right that some time ago I asked which T should be in which encsloure, but this was different case. But no problem, ok, thread is here, you are admin. You are probably right, it should be at enclosures. And sorry for my english.

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
No, I did not ask. Some people know me, know my T´s, it was small "quiz" for which T is this enclose prepared. You are right that some time ago I asked which T should be in which encsloure, but this was different case. But no problem, ok, thread is here, you are admin. You are probably right, it should be at enclosures. And sorry for my english.
Don't be sorry for the language barrier. You are not native speaker. I'm not an admin. People w/screennames in Red, and Staff Member on their avatar are admins ;)

Next time you want a quiz, use the word guess. AND if the post is for your friends that you know here, also write that, otherwise no one knows.

PetrZ

Arachnopeon
Don't be sorry for the language barrier. You are not native speaker. I'm not an admin. People w/screennames in Red, and Staff Member on their avatar are admins ;)

Next time you want a quiz, use the word guess. AND if the post is for your friends that you know here, also write that, otherwise no one knows.
No problems, thank you. I am finding this server more and more "funny", so I am not surprised any more. Form wins over content here.

Venom1080

Arachnoemperor
Chilobrachys sp. Lots of webbing opportunities.. C cyaneopubescens maybe.. or an OBT.. maybe a balfouri communal..

Basically a heavy webbing terrestrial is my guess ;)

PetrZ

Arachnopeon
Chilobrachys sp. Lots of webbing opportunities.. C cyaneopubescens maybe.. or an OBT.. maybe a balfouri communal..

Basically a heavy webbing terrestrial is my guess ;)
Hallo, I wrote "from my list" and I have no Chilobrachys or Balfouri, but the firts is for OBT, the second is GBB :) The one for GBB is for webbing only, but the one for OBT has a lot of substrate with possibility to burrow an entrance from the front side, T can get under the roots and far...