• The Review & Report forums are closed to new posts. Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews & reports. If you do not see a review item for a seller, please contact them and request they create their own review item. If you would like to leave a breeding/bite/sting report, please contact an administrator with the species name that you would like to report and what type of report you would like to leave. We will create an item for you. The Seller/Buyer/Shop Inquiries/Warnings forum is still open for new posts.

Bill / Creeping Things

Staley

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I recieved 1 mature Avicularia Avicularia. And 2 slings. The packaging was unbeatable. Very impressed. He has been very helpful and i would recommend to EVERYONE {D

Staley

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I just received 2 Excellently Packed MM A.avicularia from BILL.

The 2nd time I've traded with him. He is a Great Guy and I look forward to doing business with him again.

tacoma0680

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
A++++

I just got a MM versicolor from bill he told me when it matured and everything I need to know about him to help me be successful. The packing was great the male is the best one I have seen for begin mature Its really well fed thanks so much.
Timothy

brian abrams

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Bill

POSITIVE!! Drove over to Rochester Friday and opicked up a BUNCH of B. Smithi Slings, & also some some B. Vagans slings. The Smithi slings were even larger than advertised at a fantastic price!! By the way, I'm a newbie to this site, and also to the hobby.

brian abrams

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Bill

Just completed another fantastic deal with Bill Dewhirst from Rochester at the end of the week. I called Bill & told him I wanted ANOTHER sizable order of B Smithi & B Vagans slings. This time Bill made the 1 1/2 hour trip past Buffalo & delivered them to my place. The price was THE BEST on the net, & he even threw in Several freebies!! Thanks again, Bill!!!

Bugologist

Arachnopeon
Just received some amazing pedes,
I can not say enough good things about Bill from Creeping Things. He sent me four more than reasonably priced very hard to find millipedes. They were packaged perfectly arriving warm (it's January in PA), healthy, inquisitive and so lively that 2 are copulating as I write this! He kept great phone contact until the weather was right to ship and I just could not be happier with his all round service and of course his magnificent animals. I have bought inverts from all the major players and would rank Bill amongst the best for the service he provided me. Thank you Bill, good luck, Bugologist.

Exo

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Bill is da bomb!!!!

I recently went over to Bill's place and traded him some carnivorous plants for some T slings. The original deal was for an Avic, a B.smithi, and a B.vagans sling, but he threw in two more vagans for FREE. He's an awsome guy who loves the hobby and I look forward to doing buisness with him in the future.

spiderdan1331

Arachnopeon
POSSITIVE!
just received some B.smithi slings from Bill. would definitely recommend him to others... real nice guy. Thanx Bill

Moose9

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Bill / Creepy Things - POSITIVE

Bought some B. smithi slings from Bill. Good guy to deal with. Good communications, good packing and prompt service. I recommend and will do business with Bill in the future. Thanks Bill.

-Greg

Big_nito

TRISKELION
Old Timer
I bought B smithi slings from bill the past week. Im very satisfied with the way we did the transaction. He even gave me a refund for the two dead slings that i received. Very seldom do u see a seller who goes out of his way just to satisfy his customer. Bill is one of those few people. Ill definitely do business with him again.

nhdjoseywales

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Positive

Ordered 10 smithi slings from Bill. Good communication throughout the process, which is very important to me. Took a couple weeks to ship because he thought they were about to molt and because of the ridiculously cold weather both in NY and TN. When they arrived they seemed to be in good shape except for one little guy that arrived dead, but there was a freebie B vagans in the box as well so i wasn't worried about it. I wrote Bill to let him know just to gauge how he handled problems more than anything else and he responded offering a refund for the one that didn't make it. I told him that was fine or to not worry about it because i still felt i got a great deal even considering one didn't make it. I would buy from Bill again.

AF Exotics

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Positive ++++

Had a transaction with Bill and everything was handled perfectly all the way through .Great communication ,great service and a gorgeous T .
Thanks again ,Marcus .

morrisnakes

Arachnopeon
A++++

:biggrin:

Packaging was perfect. There was no way these little guys were getting damaged in transit from tumbling around. The heating pack was in a separate chamber so they wouldn't get too much and get burned also. Bill kept in constant contact will me the last 2 weeks to find the right day to ship to me because the weather has been very nasty here, so big thank you for that! These guys are doing great and shipping didn't seem to phase them. They webbed up a little in the tiny space they had and a couple even molted. They are nice and lively and ready to give me OBT kisses :p Thank you for a perfect transaction, will be doing business again.

Sukai94

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
POSITIVE!

Communication was great, packing was fabulous and everyone arrives in perfect condition. I would be happy to do business with Bill anytime!

Jamie

dwise8594

Arachnopeon
Positive!!!

He worked with me through the hot weather to get them shipped out, fast shipping and great packing. I would definitely do business with Bill again

Speg

Arachnosquire
Positive experience! 4 b. smithi slings ordered and 4 arrived safely. Good communication and prices. I would buy from him again.

Thanks!

Akai

Arachnobaron
Outstanding!

I just received 10 B. Smithi slings from Bill. This was an outstanding transaction from top to bottom. The T's were perfect and lively and one even molted in transit and it too came out great. Packaging was top notch as well. I would not hesitate to do business with Bill again.

Thanks Bill! :alien:

Ludedor24

FangzTv
Arachnosupporter
POSITIVE!!!!!

Just recieved a package from Bill the other day. Great commucation and everything came in really healthy! Will do business again for sure!

Thanks Again!

Sukai94

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
POSITIVE!

Great communication, shipped on time. Everyone arrived healthy and spunky. I would gladly do business with Bill anytime!

-Jamie

Radashack

Arachnosquire
OBT's Awesome!

POSITIVE!

I got some OBT's from Bill. They were larger than expected, which was awesome! Also very healthy and active. The shipping and packing was perfect as well. Thanks for the great transaction Bill. I would not hesitate to buy from you again in the future.

Radashack