Biggest emp you’ve ever seen?

thedragonslapper

Arachnosquire
I bought one years ago from a little privately owned exotics shop that was HUGE. And docile as could be. She had to have been 8 inches in total length. I ended up selling her off to a guy when u had to do some serious downsizing, he was awed as well at how big she was. He said he had an H. swammerdami that was “only slightly larger.”

I regret that I let her go. She likely would’ve died by now even if I kept her but I wish now I had at least need her and sold off any slings she might’ve bore. Might’ve grown as big later. I wonder now whether she might’ve even been a misidentified dictator? Before P. dictator was known (to me at least) in the trade I had read that emps have two local “forms,” a “savannah” form and a “forest” form, the later being the larger one. Could this “forest emp” now be the identified dictator? Anyway if i can find any old pics of her I’ll upload them.

Dry Desert

Arachnoprince
I bought one years ago from a little privately owned exotics shop that was HUGE. And docile as could be. She had to have been 8 inches in total length. I ended up selling her off to a guy when u had to do some serious downsizing, he was awed as well at how big she was. He said he had an H. swammerdami that was “only slightly larger.”

I regret that I let her go. She likely would’ve died by now even if I kept her but I wish now I had at least need her and sold off any slings she might’ve bore. Might’ve grown as big later. I wonder now whether she might’ve even been a misidentified dictator? Before P. dictator was known (to me at least) in the trade I had read that emps have two local “forms,” a “savannah” form and a “forest” form, the later being the larger one. Could this “forest emp” now be the identified dictator? Anyway if i can find any old pics of her I’ll upload them.
8 inches is the normal size for a full grown adult P. imperator. P. dictator are usually smaller, with Swammerdami being the largest.