• The Review forums are closed to new reviews.

Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews.

Information on how to use our new Reviews section can be found in our Tutorials forum.

Big_Nito

christianD

Arachnopeon
Just recieved a MM G Rosea from mike. he sent it fo free. ibelieve he had already paired it with his MF(s). but it arived in 3 days on time and in good condition. thanks mike.

JokersT

Arachnopeon
I Actually met up with Mike.. I purchased 5 N. Chromatus from him.. chatted and filled me in on some good points and he threw in a freebie.. T's more than average on health. they cant stop eating...Thanks Mike

jnaldrich

Arachnopeon
Just had my first transaction with Mike. Everything went perfectly. :) Good communication, prompt payment. Will definitely do business again!!! Thanks, Mike!

Mattyb

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Received a B.smithi, L.parahybana and G.puchripes from Mike (Big_nito). Packing was great, slings were alive and doing well. 100% review. Hope to do business with again. Thanks Mike!

Scorpionking20

Arachnoknight
Awesome, awesome seller. Absolutely TOP NOTCH communication. He's on the boards daily to get back to questions and I can't tell you how important that is. Fantastic attitude. During a proposed trade my car broke down and I wrote for him that we need to put the trade off until I got more money (spent it all fixing the car) to ship my end out to him.

He'd already shipped and didn't stress me about having to wait a week to send his portion to him.

The Ts arrived and the packaging was top notch as well. Great experience all around. I'm going to have to poke around his collection next time I want to get some critters because he's earned my business.

Do yourself a favor and work with this guy.

Travis K

TravIsGinger
Old Timer
Postive A+

Mike sent me a MM for a breeder loan. The male was packed well and arrived as well as could be. Good Job MIKE! Hopefully we have some little slings to share in the future.

Cheers,

GForce14063

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Positive

I just completed a trade with mike and everything went smoothly. He kept contact through out the transaction and packaged the spider superbly. I will definitely do business with again.

puck4u

Arachnopeon
A++++++

Finally took the plunge and ordered my very first time online. I feel lucky that it was with such a great person. Great deal, great packing, top notch communication, even fixing a problem that was not his fault. I couldnt have been more happy with my experience. Wouldnt hesitate for 1 second on doing buisness with Mike again. :clap:

kenzie

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
A +++++ positive!

Got our B. Smithi juveniles as our end of a trade. The post office was a day late in delivering them, but they arrived alive and well as well as a freebie! Packing was excellent and communication was as well. We look forward to doing business in the future. Thanks Mike!

Adam & Mckenzie Fisher

Le Wasp

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Positive

Mike sent me a female Aphonopelma sp. flagstaff orange, a female A. sp. new River rust rump, and two male A. sp. new rivers. They were all packaged expertly, with a heat pack, and sent in overnight mail. Great communications setting up the trade, and everything worked out smoothly. Thanks Mike! A+

psykoink

Arachnopeon
Big Nito (Mike) A++

I just met up with Mike for the first time today. I went to purchase 3 Nhandu chromatus and left with 6. All his stuff is so well taken care of and it reflects in the quality of his T's. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from him again and suggest anyone looking for what he might have to look him up. Very knowledgeable and great communication from start to finish. He will definitely have return business from me. Check out the pic of 1 of the 6 N. chromatus. Gorgeous.

Thanks Mike! :D

Attachments

snakecollector

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Positive!!!

Completed a trade with Mike today and everything went great. Quick communication, quick shipping and great packing. I would recommend doing business with him to anyone.

Thank you!
John

looking4ts

Arachnopeon
I just did a trade with him and ended up with two very healthy juvies, packed them very well too. Communication was fast and he kept me up to date very often. I am extremely pleased with the transaction, and will highly recommend him to others in the hobby.

Thanks for the great t's, Mike!

Fran

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
A very pleasant transaction

It was a pleasure dealing with Mike .

He was very nice on the pm's, very professional and friendly.A very smooth transaction.

I highly recommend him

thanks!!

Fran

Lady_Shadowlily

Arachnopeon
Great!

Just received a beautiful B. smithi female from Mike. Despite a post-office delay in mid-winter, she made it across the country in perfect condition thanks to his expert packing job! Great communication, too. Overall, I'm completely satisfied, and wouldn't hesitate to do business with Mike again.

b smithi

Arachnopeon
B smithi

I just received 2.75" female brachypelma smithi from mike. PERFECT! I payed Sunday, around 1 in the morning, He shipped her that next day! And she arrived at my post office today, (with expected delivery tomorrow, I just drove there and picked her up.) Mike still offered LAG even with the one day delay. The little spider arrived completely unharmed, and Mike even threw in a heat pack for free. At only $25, his shipping is the best around. I will definitely do business with mike again in the future.

Thanks Mike!

Danny Sternfeld.

www.scalestailsandclaws.com

jonb2011

Arachnopeon
110% positive

a+++++ :clap:

Traded Mike a PZB for some B. albo. slings, a B. smithi, and a B. vagans. his packing was the best ive seen so far and he even shipped first. i highly recommend Mike for anyone looking for quality T's and great service
i look forward to trading with you in the future.

Thanks Mike (big_nito),

Jon Ballein

midiglitter

Arachnopeon
Very Positive!!

Mike was very understandable and prompt throughout our entire transaction. He packaging was great and all of the slings arrived alive and in great condition even though the package got delayed at the post office for an extra day. He is very friendly and a fair businessman. I would highly recommend him to ANYONE looking to purchase some T's. :clap:

BrettG

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Did a trade with Mike for some Nhandu slings,and they arrived in great shape.Good packing and healthy spiders. I am quite pleased...Lets hope those fasciatum drop now...

Niloticus

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Positive!

Just received a mature male from Mike earlier this afternoon to try with my female on a 50/50 breeding loan, the T was packed well and he started drumming immediately when introduced into my breeding enclosure. Fingers crossed, hopefully Mike and I can have the pleasure of a successful mating. Thanks Nito!

Niloticus