BIG NIGHT/ Sad night

WARPIG

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
I started out to breed four sets of T's tonight, two of which I was at ease with and two that I was on needles and pins.

First I put in the G pulchripes (hate the new name;P) and nothing, they just sat their and walked around each other and nothing.

This gal is a babe

Next I gave my P regalis a shot, now the gal I got bought a yr ago from Talkenlate and the male I raised from a sling, now I know from reading that these girls can be tempermental, and I have a soft spot for the lil guy I raised from a sling, so I was anxious and ready with tongs.

Initially all went well, they were drumming SO loud, my girl came over to see what the noise was. He chased her, she chased him, and he lifted her, when all of a sudden she grabbed both his front legs, and I jumped in with tongs and pulled GENTLY on her fangs and freed him, then with lightning speed the chase was on till she bagged him, he lost two legs and rather than save him, I let her have him, he was in bad shape and he would have died just the same.

Just as I placed the male in her enclosure

B4 things went sour

Didn't bother to take a pic of my boy as food.

Best pairing were these lil gems

She, my gal Bellatrix was VERY receptive, the drumming was so loud that the female P metallica in the next enclosure came out to the drumming.

I saw at least two good insertions, but this is only the begining. I will let them co-hab for a few weeks, then give him a crack at my other gal.

I was so bummed with the loss of my lil guy that I opted not to breed my
N chromatus tonight.

You win some, lose some, and some get rained out.

PIG-

Redneck

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Ahh! That sucks that you lost the male regalis.. Sorry to hear it..

But hey.. Best of luck on the other pairings..

WARPIG

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
My gal took some vid, bad lighting as lights were low. You can faintly hear the male drumming. It was pretty exciting, and well pretty cool. If I had known she was taking the footage, I would have muted the TV.

Enjoy
PIG-

NikiP

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Aww, sorry to hear about your P. regalis male :( I have a particular T. gigas & a particular G. pulchripes that really stand out from my other Ts. Just don't know if i'd have the heart to send them out if they are males :(

Your G. pulchripes lady is just :drool: I can't wait for mine to bulk up, if either are female.

Mad Hatter

Arachnofriend
Old Timer
I'm sorry things didn't go as well as you might have hoped, however, that is great documentation. :clap:

MichiganReptiles

Arachnobaron
I'm so sorry about your male regalis. I can only imagine how bummed you must be. I do hope you have success from your P. metallica pairing.

WARPIG

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Well, the hits just keep on coming. The P pulchripes MM is gone, he was a trooper though. A few insertions and then BAM, big momma fell on him like a hungry kid in a candy factory.

It hasn't been a good night for MM's in PIGs home!!! On a lighter note, the P metallica MM is still hanging tough.

Let the waiting game begin!!!

Thanks for the kind words, Hadji would have approved:(

PIG-

aluras

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Great photo's, and having some on video,,,:clap: hope all goes well from here on out.

mcluskyisms

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
You've had Very much mixed fortunes, congratulations on the insertions you got and its a terrible shame to lose a male you've brought up from being a sling :(

I'm gonna have another crack at pairing up some P.parvula again later on. So goodluck to you in the N.chromatus pairing :)

Teal

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Very sorry to hear about the MM P. regalis... I felt the same way when my P. chordatus girl nabbed the male :(

Good luck with the other pairings... hopefully you get some good sacs! :)

ZergFront

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Sorry about the regalis dude. Least it looks like the P.metallicas might be ok.