Big leaves for avics.

DomGom TheFather

Arachnoprince
Arachnosupporter
I know this has been noted before but here is a little "proof".
I rehoused this avic last year into her final enclosure. I glued a slab of corkbark to the back wall on the right side and set it up expecting that to be where she spent most of her time. I used what i had on hand. There was some of that plastic jungle vine you find in every pet store and some overhanging fern type pieces for her. She never wanted anything to do with the corkbark. It appeared as though she was actively avoiding it. She stuck to the sides or used the lower wood to travel. Eventually, she built a hammock using the fern and wall, had a molt and continued her normal business. All while avoiding the corkbark. Wasn't a problem so i didn't think much of it. A fern leaf fell out of position the other day so i decided to add two large plastic broadleafs in addition when i replaced it. She immediately gravitated to that spot and started setting up shop in the originally intended area on the bark in the top right. Seems to not even want to leave the corkbark, now.
Everything is pretty much the same with the exception of the two large leaves over her in the picture. All i did was replace some of the cover with broadleaf.
Avics like their leaves wide. What can i say?
20210206_142331.jpg