big issue

MrDusty

Arachnopeon
Ok my suntiger has gotten away somehow where should I look at??
Wow that's a toughy...I'd suggest looking crevasses like any footboards around the walls, cracks, along the ceilings, around furniture where there'd be dark places to hide and so forth.

Unfortunately once one of these little guys gets out it's worse than looking for a needle in a haystack, arboreals are great climbers but will also accept floorbound spots that're nice, dark and safe. Plus Psalmopoeus aren't exactly inactive or slow T's :(

How big is it?

Stewjoe

Arachnosquire
Search the immediate area asap then start looking outward and upwards from there. Search at night, over the course of 1 night it could make it anywhere in the house so keep looking and be cautious opening any exterior doors.

BigJ999

Arachnoknight
Thanks I think she is around my room I have a dog so im keeping a eye on him.

MrDusty

Arachnopeon
Search the immediate area asap then start looking outward and upwards from there. Search at night, over the course of 1 night it could make it anywhere in the house so keep looking and be cautious opening any exterior doors.
Exactly :(.

BigJ999

Arachnoknight
I hope I do to i imagine she will come out when everything settles down.

Chris_Skeleton

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
If you have a spare 10 gallon, put a heat pad on the side on the inside and put the top back on. Put a water dish around it, and make sure it's dark. It should turn up around the heat source. Good luck.

Last edited:

Royal_T's

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Check the folds in the curtains (if you have curtains). I had an Avic. avic escape on me and that's where I found it.

jonnyquong

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Are you absolutely sure it's not hiding in the substrate or something? Just a thought...

BigJ999

Arachnoknight
Nope I checked

---------- Post added at 02:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:38 PM ----------

Update I found her :D safe and sound and unharmed :D

BigJ999

Arachnoknight
Under a tank a betta tank she is in good shape though thank goodness she is my favorite T :D

BigJ999

Arachnoknight
Its a good thing she isn't really a bitter but she is rather skittish though.