Big gals need lovin too.....pic...

Phillip

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Well I had Botars male blondi shark tanked in Marges condo and lo and behold tonight she started drumming like crazy at him. He was drumming as well so I let em go at it. She was surprisingly polite this time letting him retreat when done without so much as the slightest attempt to nuke him. Hopefully all will go well and I can send Botar and his daughter some baby blondis. Man that would indeed be sweet. :) enjoy

Phil

Nixy

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
OH!

I will keep ALL my crossables crossed for that eggsack!

Congrates on the get together!

Hamadryad

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Gosh..look at the difference in them!!

I had a mature male Blondi once and I alway DID think he was kind of skinny and leggy...that one picture is very good at showing the obvious sexual dimorphism between the male and female T.blondi

The female looks so much more stocky and thick bodied and has a huge abdomen as well...I was always a little disapointed with my male to be honest..I mean he WAS a T.blondi but he was nowhere near as impressive a specimen as the females undoubtedly get !!!!!!!!!

The Spider Hunter

ceaser68

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Man those are some awesome pic's !!! i have got to get me one of those !!!

Botar

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Thanks for the PM Phillip. I must have missed the post. Emma was really excited to see that "Ben" made it through alive. We're keeping our fingers crossed as well, but I won't hold it against you if it doesn't work... can't say the same for Emma though. Good luck.

Botar

Gillian

Arachnoblessed
Old Timer
Phil,
Congrats to you and Botar. (and Emma, too.) Jeez, Large Marge is large. Looks like Pee Wee finally got her...;P (I know..REALLY bad joke..*g*)
Peace,
Gillian