Big feeders

iwlim

Arachnopeon
What types of feeders do you use for your extra large Ts? For my adult female LP I use adult Dubia but they look really puny and aren't satisfying to watch. I thought about hissers, but they take too long to breed and are a bit too pricy.

Rittdk01

Arachnoknight
I like superworms best for my lp and t stirmi. I use dubia too, but supers seem to fatten them up the best. Just remember to crunch the head if u get some so they don't immediately burrow. I crunch only 50% of the head. If I crunch the whole head they just lay there and the spider ignores them.

Moonohol

Two Legged Freak
I know a lot of people use hornworms, just make sure to buy them from a pet store and don't use wild caught ones.

Andrea82

Arachnoemperor
I like superworms best for my lp and t stirmi. I use dubia too, but supers seem to fatten them up the best. Just remember to crunch the head if u get some so they don't immediately burrow. I crunch only 50% of the head. If I crunch the whole head they just lay there and the spider ignores them.
Re:supers, indeed, sneaky bastards, they hold still after you crush the heads. Until the T steps on it or grabs it. Then it will wriggle as though it is still alive and (literally) kicking. My MM P.cambridgei got the scare of his life when i first gave him one. He grabbed it, dropped it, swinging back in full threatposture up the wall of his enclosure :D