Big apple pet supply

ScorpionObsession

Arachnosquire
For a short time big apple pet supply is doing overnight shipping for only 20$ on all live shipments just figured I let everyone know.

Realevil1

Arachnosquire
I wouldn't support them personally, for the one fact that not one I looked at on their site said captive bred.

ScorpionObsession

Arachnosquire
Thanks for the insight although they are based in Florida so there is no way they are field collected. Atleast not the species I bought from them heterometrus scorpions.

ScorpionObsession

Arachnosquire
I wouldn't support them personally, for the one fact that not one I looked at on their site said captive bred.
Actually I just got on their website and all of their scorpions and tarantulas are labeled either field collected, captive bred, or unknown but you are right the majority of what they have is field collected

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Those stackable cages they sell look interesting, not sure on price yet compared to say an ExoTerra or common T acrylic containers. Not the prettiest though. However, looks like the screen top can be popped out easily and plastic dropped in easily. Wouldn't know unless I had one in front of me, certainly an interesting idea.

They field collected Ceratogyrus, not cool. The company used to sell a lot of supplies many, many years ago. Now not much at all!

Last edited: