Better enclosure

Is this a better enclosure for my T?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RezonantVoid

Hollow Knight
Without knowing the size and species of your T, plus seeing the current enclosure its in, its difficult to answer

Liquifin

Arachnoking
Hard to say if it's better, but it could use some ventilation because I don't see much.

Nimbuscloud

Arachnopeon
Looks nice but as stated above unless we know specifics we can't really say yes or no to you

TheDarkFinder

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Nothing really wrong with the last one. But yea it is fine. Grammastola Pulchripes?

He was taken to task by someone a few days ago. Do a search of his 9 posts.

For the record op what you did before was 100% ok. Nothing wrong with it.

TinySquidMan

Arachnopeon
its Huuuuuge!

But looks fine....is it better? Better than what?
Before it was low and even and had stones in the soil which could be harmful if the T fell on them

Without knowing the size and species of your T, plus seeing the current enclosure its in, its difficult to answer
She is about 5 inches with a 16 x 8 x 7 cage.

Nothing really wrong with the last one. But yea it is fine. Grammastola Pulchripes?

He was taken to task by someone a few days ago. Do a search of his 9 posts.

For the record op what you did before was 100% ok. Nothing wrong with it.
I know but I wanted to mix up her cage and add high and low areas. Also before she couldn't fit in her hide.

This was before

Hard to say if it's better, but it could use some ventilation because I don't see much.
It has a screen top.

Attachments

cold blood

Staff member
I know but I wanted to mix up her cage and add high and low areas
This isnt necessary, in fact its ill advised....there is zero advantage to over complicating your set up like that...ts dont need elevation changes...keep it simple.

TinySquidMan

Arachnopeon
This isnt necessary, in fact its ill advised....there is zero advantage to over complicating your set up like that...ts dont need elevation changes...keep it simple.
Oh. Being completely honest I thought I should do this because somebody told me to. I also wanted to give her the new hide I got because the old one was too small and I didn't like the plain, simple set-up.

Royalty

Arachnoknight
my g.pulchra did that all on her own.