The OFFICIAL YouTube thread for tarantula care and husbandry channels

King Sparta

Arachnosquire
thanks. I know. Gonna upload feeding videos soon.
GBB, B. Vagans, A. mettalica, g. pulchripes and B. auratum
Thanks tho :)

14pokies

Arachnoprince
thanks. I know. Gonna upload feeding videos soon.
GBB, B. Vagans, A. mettalica, g. pulchripes and B. auratum
Thanks tho :)
No prob! I love A.mettalica!
I started a thread called do you YouTube.I started it so board members that make videos would get some exposure feel free to hop on and drop your link!

z32upgrader

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
***WARNING*** Shameless self-promotion below*
I've been busy making new videos on my channel which I think are pretty good. I'm in the process of shooting a molt-sexing how-to video that will be finished and uploaded soon. Take a look and subscribe if you like.
[video=youtube;F3RaMR0cCYE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3RaMR0cCYE[/video]

petkokc

Arachnosquire
Started new channel few weeks ago. Currently got 3 and they are on Croatian (got subtitles on one linked below) but will make new ones on english.
Plan to do some "beginner friendly" videos and how to do stuff, enclosures, decorating terrariums... Currently working on video that will showcase 1 sp. of tarantula with many clips. Recording them for more then a month now since its hard to get right footage. I think its worth subscribing ;D
[video]https://www.youtube.com/embed/GGNdKzEYhZw[/video]
[video=youtube;GGNdKzEYhZw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGNdKzEYhZw[/video]

Jacobospider5

Arachnopeon
Hey guys! I was wondering if you guys have youtube channels? I would love to see your T collections! Mine is JaketheSpiderGuy:)

Chris11

ArachnoBat
I dont... i have an eternal desire to NOT share anything with the world lol Ill be watching yours though now :)

gobey

Arachnoknight
I'm getting a new T for the first time in over a year... Which is... Getting me back into Tarantulas? Not that I haven't been caring for mine. But I've kind of just been busy with life and making sure they're ok... Looking occasionally when the ones who aren't out often come out for a stroll.

But the excitement of a long wanted B. emilia has me back on the boards and reading and wanting to absorb some more T stuff.

I used to watch lots of youtube videos.

But stopped when I found out most were really uninformative or misinfortmative... That's not a word is it?

Has anyone made any really good videos since?

On anything?

Stuff that's Arachnoboards quality? ;)

EulersK

Arachnonomicon
Staff member
B. emilia - one of the most beautiful species out there. Good choice :D

I finally got the camera and microphone skills down. My early videos are pretty rough around the edges, but the latest one is finally looking decent. I'm in the process of editing the next one right now!

gobey

Arachnoknight
B. emilia - one of the most beautiful species out there. Good choice :D

I finally got the camera and microphone skills down. My early videos are pretty rough around the edges, but the latest one is finally looking decent. I'm in the process of editing the next one right now!
Yes that's my favorite Brachypelma. Not that I have had many other than a lot of albopilosums and this surprise vagans. But looks alone and research done I wanted an emilia above all others.

It is literally top of my wishlist...

The only others really left are P. muticus... And then P. subfuscas.

I however want to raise my 2 P. regalis' to adulthood first and maybe even let them live their lifespans out before getting more pokies. I want to kind of chill out on getting more OW species. I have enough. And I'm trying to limit the collection to around a dozen anyway. I'm rather busy. Not that they take up much time or space. But I like the number I have. I had 16 at one point and that was starting to get to be more of a task then just relaxation. Although most were tiny slings.

Thanks for the recommendations!!!!

EulersK

Arachnonomicon
Staff member
Yes that's my favorite Brachypelma. Not that I have had many other than a lot of albopilosums and this surprise vagans. But looks alone and research done I wanted an emilia above all others.

It is literally top of my wishlist...

The only others really left are P. muticus... And then P. subfuscas.

I however want to raise my 2 P. regalis' to adulthood first and maybe even let them live their lifespans out before getting more pokies. I want to kind of chill out on getting more OW species. I have enough. And I'm trying to limit the collection to around a dozen anyway. I'm rather busy. Not that they take up much time or space. But I like the number I have. I had 16 at one point and that was starting to get to be more of a task then just relaxation. Although most were tiny slings.

Thanks for the recommendations!!!!
My AF B. emilia literally takes less maintenance than my houseplants. I'm not exaggerating at all. These spiders are the definition of a pet rock, which is a reason I love them!

Yeah, slings are way more work than adults. I'm not looking forward to dealing with my (possible) two sacs...

Abyss

Arachnoknight
My AF B. emilia literally takes less maintenance than my houseplants. I'm not exaggerating at all. These spiders are the definition of a pet rock, which is a reason I love them!

Yeah, slings are way more work than adults. I'm not looking forward to dealing with my (possible) two sacs...
Well you can always just mail a few B. emilia slings my way if it becomes too troublesome for ya lol ;)