Best youtube channels?

gobey

Arachnoknight
I'm getting a new T for the first time in over a year... Which is... Getting me back into Tarantulas? Not that I haven't been caring for mine. But I've kind of just been busy with life and making sure they're ok... Looking occasionally when the ones who aren't out often come out for a stroll.

But the excitement of a long wanted B. emilia has me back on the boards and reading and wanting to absorb some more T stuff.

I used to watch lots of youtube videos.

But stopped when I found out most were really uninformative or misinfortmative... That's not a word is it?

Has anyone made any really good videos since?

On anything?

Stuff that's Arachnoboards quality? ;)

EulersK

Arachnonomicon
Staff member
B. emilia - one of the most beautiful species out there. Good choice :D

I finally got the camera and microphone skills down. My early videos are pretty rough around the edges, but the latest one is finally looking decent. I'm in the process of editing the next one right now!

gobey

Arachnoknight
B. emilia - one of the most beautiful species out there. Good choice :D

I finally got the camera and microphone skills down. My early videos are pretty rough around the edges, but the latest one is finally looking decent. I'm in the process of editing the next one right now!
Yes that's my favorite Brachypelma. Not that I have had many other than a lot of albopilosums and this surprise vagans. But looks alone and research done I wanted an emilia above all others.

It is literally top of my wishlist...

The only others really left are P. muticus... And then P. subfuscas.

I however want to raise my 2 P. regalis' to adulthood first and maybe even let them live their lifespans out before getting more pokies. I want to kind of chill out on getting more OW species. I have enough. And I'm trying to limit the collection to around a dozen anyway. I'm rather busy. Not that they take up much time or space. But I like the number I have. I had 16 at one point and that was starting to get to be more of a task then just relaxation. Although most were tiny slings.

Thanks for the recommendations!!!!

EulersK

Arachnonomicon
Staff member
Yes that's my favorite Brachypelma. Not that I have had many other than a lot of albopilosums and this surprise vagans. But looks alone and research done I wanted an emilia above all others.

It is literally top of my wishlist...

The only others really left are P. muticus... And then P. subfuscas.

I however want to raise my 2 P. regalis' to adulthood first and maybe even let them live their lifespans out before getting more pokies. I want to kind of chill out on getting more OW species. I have enough. And I'm trying to limit the collection to around a dozen anyway. I'm rather busy. Not that they take up much time or space. But I like the number I have. I had 16 at one point and that was starting to get to be more of a task then just relaxation. Although most were tiny slings.

Thanks for the recommendations!!!!
My AF B. emilia literally takes less maintenance than my houseplants. I'm not exaggerating at all. These spiders are the definition of a pet rock, which is a reason I love them!

Yeah, slings are way more work than adults. I'm not looking forward to dealing with my (possible) two sacs...

Abyss

Arachnoknight
My AF B. emilia literally takes less maintenance than my houseplants. I'm not exaggerating at all. These spiders are the definition of a pet rock, which is a reason I love them!

Yeah, slings are way more work than adults. I'm not looking forward to dealing with my (possible) two sacs...
Well you can always just mail a few B. emilia slings my way if it becomes too troublesome for ya lol ;)

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
misinfortmative... That's not a word is it?
It isn't. I've never seen a word spelled like that :p

EulersK vids are pretty good.

I own an AF B. emilia, beautiful IMO, you cannot go wrong.

The other 2 I would recommend if you cannot get one, is B. albiceps and B. klaasi.

gobey

Arachnoknight
It isn't. I've never seen a word spelled like that :p

EulersK vids are pretty good.

I own an AF B. emilia, beautiful IMO, you cannot go wrong.

The other 2 I would recommend if you cannot get one, is B. albiceps and B. klaasi.
I made a typo on a made up word

The emilia is already a done deal. Is it waiting for weather in California to cool down to better shipping temperatures.

I'm excited.

Jon3800 but only when he shows his fire alarm collection or lawn mover in detail :pompous:
Yeah... I watched a ton of his of course when I first got into Tarantulas... I know now that they're quite... Outdated I'll call them.

Still if it weren't for those videos I wouldn't have seen so many different Ts and went... "Man I'm gonna need another one of these"

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
Of course I was joking on my comment, still, Jon3800 helped a lot of people with their questions about T's in YT, with his time.

gobey

Arachnoknight
Welcome to the hobby. You'll want to buy some shelves.
Ha... Luckily my closet has top shelves... 16 was the most I ever had. 11 now. Soon to be 12. I'll see if I indeed sell one or not.

Have had my Ts a little over 2 years now.