Best Tarantula Book

gride225

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Hello,
I am looking to purchase a book on T's. I have an older book by Phillip de Vesjoli (sp?), but need a more current, up to date. So my question to you all is what are the best books available? Thanks,
G

sick4x4

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
ya it seems the best books are always in European lol.....but they have some insane pictures....

AlainL

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Hello,
I am looking to purchase a book on T's. I have an older book by Phillip de Vesjoli (sp?), but need a more current, up to date. So my question to you all is what are the best books available? Thanks,
G
If you read french, les mygales by Jean michel Verdez is the best book on the market;)

JMoran1097

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
my favorite book is just reading the responses on this forum. way more personal and you get better responses IMO.

jen650s

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
my favorite book is just reading the responses on this forum. way more personal and you get better responses IMO.
I agree, the books tell you what worked well for that author. These boards you get lots of opinions and suggestions all of which worked for the author as well as what didn't including many things that even the best books endorse. I think that you just need to filter everything you hear and read about through your experiences and needs.