Best starter T??

urbitchtina

Arachnopeon
Great choice.

Post some images of the Spider and its Enclosure, just so there aren't any oversights that may need to be tweaked. We want you to have many many years with your new 8 legged family member (even though soon enough you will fall into the addiction and have many!) ;)
Will do! You have all been so helpful!

cold blood

Staff member
so cool...good luck...if you have Q's, ask before you pull the trigger...you may stumble upon a serious deal.

Whitelightning777

Arachno-heretic
Pink zebra beauties have a great reputation and long life. I've literally never heard a bad review about one. (2nd hand--don't own one yet--slings grow slow and I like slings!!) That's if you want to handle it.

If you have zero zilch nada interest in actually handling the T, consider Lasiodora genus, any species 2" and up in size. They treat great and grow fast if you feed them. You'll never feed them everything they want of course!! From what I can tell, the husbandry is identical and only cost is there difference.

Mirandarachnid

Arachnobaron
Pink zebra beauties have a great reputation and long life. I've literally never heard a bad review about one. (2nd hand--don't own one yet--slings grow slow and I like slings!!) That's if you want to handle it.

If you have zero zilch nada interest in actually handling the T, consider Lasiodora genus, any species 2" and up in size. They treat great and grow fast if you feed them. You'll never feed them everything they want of course!! From what I can tell, the husbandry is identical and only cost is there difference.
Sounds like OP decided upon, and purchased a B. albo about 9 months ago ;)