[Inquiry] Best place to buy T's

Ancistrus

Arachnopeon
Where do most people buy their T's from?

Local reptile store?
Shows and expos?
Online breeders?
Others?

I am going to an expo soon and planning on getting some T's. An need some inputs. Thanks.

darkness975

Latrodectus
Arachnosupporter +
Kelly Swift, KenTBG, and some of the members here on Arachnoboards.

dopamine

Arachnobaron

Local reptile store?
Shows and expos?
Online breeders?
Others?
I get 95% of my spiders from Ken's shop here in Tucson. I'll occasionally buy online (pet center USA) if I can't get the species I'm looking for from a shop.
I would LOVE to check out an expo but I missed this year's :(

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer

Local reptile store?
Shows and expos?
Online breeders?
Others?

I am going to an expo soon and planning on getting some T's. An need some inputs. Thanks.
Kelly Swift of Swift's Inverts greater than 95% of the time. A few from Jamie's Tarantula. You should email her and see if she will be at the show in Jan, and a few from Arachnoiden. Ken the Bug Guy gets decent reviews so does Anastasia at Netbug. I never buy from PetcenterUSA because he's a known tarantula smuggler. I have also bought from private breeders in the classifieds, never from a pet store.

G. pulchra

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Sometimes it depends on what your looking for. If you have your eye on a specific T that isn't very common, your choices may be limited.

mack1855

Arachnoangel
Arachnosupporter +
Jamies Taranulas,Fear Not Taranulas.Pinchers and Pokies.Net-Bug.Arachnoden.
IMO,all great T dealers.never been disappointed.Yes you pay for shipping,but I think worth it.
The only T I have bought locally is my B.smithi sling from Petco,and that was a rescue of sorts.

Rittdk01

Arachnoknight
From the classifieds on this site. Cold Blood has very good deals, especially for pretty decent sized G. Pulchripes.

Haksilence

Bad At Titles
Arachnosupporter
A good 80% of my specimens have come out of deals/trades with local hobbiest's/breeders, local expos (hands down the best place to find stuff cheap), and from the classifieds section.

george bacon

Arachnopeon
Kelly Swift of Swift's Inverts greater than 95% of the time. A few from Jamie's Tarantula. You should email her and see if she will be at the show in Jan, and a few from Arachnoiden. Ken the Bug Guy gets decent reviews so does Anastasia at Netbug. I never buy from PetcenterUSA because he's a known tarantula smuggler. I have also bought from private breeders in the classifieds, never from a pet store.
Sometimes it depends on what your looking for. If you have your eye on a specific T that isn't very common, your choices may be limited.
hi can you help me find out how to contact anastasia