Best Picture You Ever Taken.

Tunedbeat

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Those ^^^^ are some incredible pics... what are you using?
A camera of course. ;) And thanks Novak!

Here's my new fav. which I took earlier today. I nearly stepped on it, but I figure it was worth a shot. The background is totally natural. I believe the blue came from some rocks near by and yellow/orange came from dried grass. Combined together makes a beautiful background, which didn't look so till I uploaded the pics on my computer. And, I think the whole composition came out very nicely too.

citizen_smithi

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Woah guys some of these shots are amazing! Wow!

Here's mine, not as sharp but pretty good for my little damera phone I think!:)

A seemani female "Alana"

I like this one coz of the reflection on the glass, kinda looks like there's two of her in there!:)

B smithi subadult fem "Alita"

P. Novak

ArachnoGod
Old Timer

Here's my new fav. which I took earlier today. I nearly stepped on it, but I figure it was worth a shot. The background is totally natural. I believe the blue came from some rocks near by and yellow/orange came from dried grass. Combined together makes a beautiful background, which didn't look so till I uploaded the pics on my computer. And, I think the whole composition came out very nicely too.

:eek:

You sir, have one amazing camera or incredible skills; maybe both! :clap:

4tec84

Arachnosquire
Old Timer

Man you make that dandelion look awesome and the colors are amazing!
Great photography .. :worship:

Truff135

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Is that an Eastern or Western diamondback (or neither?). Gorgeous snake, just don't touch! :p

metallica

Arachnoking
Old Timer
it is neither. it is a Sistrurus c. edwardsii or desert massasauga.

Dark

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Sorry to resurrect a dead thread, just wanted to add to the pictures :p .

Lostkat

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
My male green anole, Vince. I won a photography competition with this one :) Still my favourite photo of him.

One of my Bombina orientalis. Lovely little toads :)

My (well, she was mine until I left home) kitty cat, Rolo. Black cats are SO hard to photograph!

Apophis

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
This one has to be one of my favorites. Extremely lucky shot. Because of several reasons, one being terrible lighting conditions, and not wanting to use flash, the shutterspeed ended up at 4 seconds! :eek: And she stayed completely still, resulting in a pretty darn sharp picture! :eek:
Here it is:

Rain_Flower

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Here are three of my favorites I've taken:

Sorry they are so big!

Last edited:

Robotponys

Arachnoknight
My male green anole, Vince. I won a photography competition with this one :) Still my favourite photo of him.

One of my Bombina orientalis. Lovely little toads :)

My (well, she was mine until I left home) kitty cat, Rolo. Black cats are SO hard to photograph!
Rise, rise, rise! Sorry for resurrecting, but these are truly gorgeous pics and they are rotting on this thread, slowly disappearing. :/

Ah! My female kitty (Titania) looks exactly like that one! I will post pics later. I have some nice ones from my iphone which takes surprisingly good pics.