Best old worlds

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZGuy

Arachnopeon
What are best beginning to intermediate old worlds. Also what is the huge problems with cobalts. I saw ZGuy’s post and kind of memed what others were doing. My friend had one and never got a single bolt from it.

Poonjab

Arachnoking
Wow, why are you accusing me of that?
Just joined, first comments on Zguys posts. Both from Cali. Interested in cobalts. Blatantly obvious. Something a 13 year old kid would do. 48 year olds don’t use the word memed. Should I continue?

Craig73

Arachnoangel
Just joined, first comments on Zguys posts. Both from Cali. Interested in cobalts. Blatantly obvious. Something a 13 year old kid would do. 48 year olds don’t use the word memed. Should I continue?
I’m 47, what the heck is a “memed”?

You get the cyber security award for the night; no pulling a fast one on you.

Poonjab

Arachnoking
I’m 47, what the heck is a “memed”?

You get the cyber security award for the night; no pulling a fast one on you.
His name is “thePOG” which is some stupid zoomer twitch gamer crap. I know people in their 40’s aren’t familiar with it, as they aren’t children.

TheInv4sion

Arachnobaron
His name is “thePOG” which is some stupid zoomer twitch gamer crap. I know people in their 40’s aren’t familiar with it, as they aren’t children.
To be fair "The Pog" still doesnt make any sense even knowing the "zoomer" crap

Poonjab

Arachnoking
To be fair "The Pog" still doesnt make any sense even knowing the "zoomer" crap
Pog is an acronym stands for play of the game. Or pogchamp, It’s used a lot in twitch gaming. Putting the pieces of the puzzle together tells me it was a 13 year old kid.

TheInv4sion

Arachnobaron
Pog is an acronym stands for play of the game. Or pogchamp, It’s used a lot in twitch gaming. Putting the pieces of the puzzle together tells me it was a 13 year old kid.
Why would he make multiple accounts tho I'm struggling to wrap my head around that one

Poonjab

Arachnoking
Why would he make multiple accounts tho I'm struggling to wrap my head around that one
Kids do the darnedest things. Who knows.. maybe I’m wrong and just being an old grump. But I’d be willing to bet money I’m not wrong.

TheInv4sion

Arachnobaron
You’re a young man. Wish I was 23 again. Those were some awesome years.
You're too kind I still look like im 17 haha. I guess when we're young we wish we were older and once we're older we wish we were younger. Funny

Poonjab

Arachnoking
You're too kind I still look like im 17 haha. I guess when we're young we wish we were older and once we're older we wish we were younger. Funny
Live it up my dude. You’re in a great place to have some amazing times. Take full advantage of it. I did and don’t regret it. Now I got a stable life and am completely domesticated haha. It’s great, just in a different way.

maddog1219

Arachnosquire
Kids do the darnedest things. Who knows.. maybe I’m wrong and just being an old grump. But I’d be willing to bet money I’m not wrong.
just saying hypothetically, what would be so bad if he was a 13 year old kid as long as he knew what he was doing and his parents support him?

Poonjab

Arachnoking
just saying hypothetically, what would be so bad if he was a 13 year old kid as long as he knew what he was doing and his parents support him?
I have nothing against him being a kid. He can’t help how old he is. However... I get a feeling he doesn’t know what he’s doing, just based on what I’ve gathered. Nothing personal against him. Just looking out I suppose.

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
That’s not the norm though.

It’s the very rare parent/s that is OK with OWs in the house with their young child.

maddog1219

Arachnosquire
That’s not the norm though.

It’s the very rare parent/s that is OK with OWs in the house with their young child.
I have nothing against him being a kid. He can’t help how old he is. However... I get a feeling he doesn’t know what he’s doing, just based on what I’ve gathered. Nothing personal against him. Just looking out I suppose.
The fact that he doesn't know what the deal with cobalt blue's is. Is enough for me to realise that he doesn't really know what he's talking about :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.