Best "HELP ME" photos and videos...

dannyboypede

Arachnosquire
Hello arachnoreaders,
I want to see some hilarious pictures or videos of crickets, roaches, or superworms nearing their doom or in the grasps of death. There may have been threads like this before, but people get new material, so it is good to update. Let's see those classic "HELP ME" moments between your beloved inverts and your not so beloved inverts.

The link is to a video of my S. heros centipede catching a superworm (i know it isn't a tarantula, but it is the best I have to offer, move it if necessary:cool:). I accidentally dropped the worm on his head:eek:. Also, fyi, not my page:), so don't try to contact me through it:embarrassed::)...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iWpxL8OSLkU

Post videos and pics of situations like the above{D

Have a nice day,
Dan

Bill S

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I feed crickets and other prey animals to my pets because they are a necessary source of nutrition. Not because I like to watch the "Help Me!" aspect of them "nearing their doom". Seems like a twisted form of entertainment.

dannyboypede

Arachnosquire
I feed crickets and other prey animals to my pets because they are a necessary source of nutrition. Not because I like to watch the "Help Me!" aspect of them "nearing their doom". Seems like a twisted form of entertainment.
I also feed my inverts for their nutrition, but why else would we keep them if they didn't offer some source of entertainment? I rarely see the "help me" moments, but when I do, I try to get a picture or two. Sometimes they can get themselves in some funny situations with prey items...

--Dan