Best feeding video!

nicodimus22

Arachnomancer
Arachnosupporter
It would be helpful to pop the name of the species onto the screen briefly as you feed it. I recognized 2/3 of them, but it would be cool to know exactly what I'm looking at.

petkokc

Arachnosquire
@z32upgrader Wow, you got nice video quality! I remember only seeing your trailer video on facebook, but never saw you on youtube...sweet channel!

volcanopele

Arachnosquire
It would be helpful to pop the name of the species onto the screen briefly as you feed it. I recognized 2/3 of them, but it would be cool to know exactly what I'm looking at.
This might be the best solution to the commentary/no commentary question. Requires a bit more work during editing though.

basin79

ArachnoGod
I'll throw a couple onto the ring.

Idiothele Mira.

Caribena Versicolor.

z32upgrader

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
@z32upgrader Wow, you got nice video quality! I remember only seeing your trailer video on facebook, but never saw you on youtube...sweet channel!
I'm a fan of your channel as well. I'm still waiting for a Latin names pronunciation video Part 3! I suggested Ornithoctonus aureotibialis.
Your video is excellent in terms of quality, in-focus shots and great lighting. Also filming at 60fps makes it very smooth. I'm still working with 29.97 fps.

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Over the top statement in the title? You decide :D

Another great video. Dude, I think your English is fine, I wouldn't be concerned at all, however i do understand wanting to converse in one's native language, it's easier/faster haha.

I WOULD like to know how he setup his LEDs.

The MUSIC was excellent!!!!

petkokc

Arachnosquire
I'm a fan of your channel as well. I'm still waiting for a Latin names pronunciation video Part 3! I suggested Ornithoctonus aureotibialis.
Your video is excellent in terms of quality, in-focus shots and great lighting. Also filming at 60fps makes it very smooth. I'm still working with 29.97 fps.
It will come, I kinda forgot about it xD
They are actually shot at 50 FPS

z32upgrader

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I watched the part of your P. cancerides jumping at .25 speed while holding down the spacebar. It was still almost instantaneous.
I video'd my GBB in slow motion at 120fps and calculated from the video a reaction time of 25ms, or twenty-five thousandths of a second. The average reaction time of humans is over 200ms.

Video:

Last edited: