Best Deals on Tanks

julesaussies

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Alrighty - i have searched and searched, so if i missed a thread please direct me! i hope i am posting this in the right section... :?

Can anyone recommend the best place to get a good price on 2.5 and 5.5 gal glass aquariums? (in the US - California?)

i want to contact Jeep to purchase some of those awesome acrylic face plates he has to make some aboreal enclosures. Anyone else here use them for aboreal enclosures? He only had a few reviews (all positive). i was just wondering why more people don't use them. i realize a lot of people here have more T's than they can actually keep in display tanks but i would like to set up a few. They look like they would make cage maintence pretty easy and way less expensive than an Exo Terra!!

Thanks, jules

billopelma

Arachnolord
Old Timer
I get 2.5's at petsmart for $9.99. Even comes with a glass top, not that this does any good for T's...

Bill

KJE

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
You can get 5.5 gallon aquariums at Meijer stores. I'm not sure if you have them there, though.

JMoran1097

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
i just go to the local plastics store and usually they have the various sized cubes that i can use for my arboreals.