Best clean up crew for Assassin Bugs?

InvertsandOi

Arachnoknight
Thanks guys! 👍 I really appreciate all the input. I added some dwarf whites to my Platymeris biguttatus enclosure. Hopefully they'll at least keep the smell down. I plan on adding some substrate and mealworms to my P. horrida when I acquire some mealworms. That way I can do a little comparison. @Joey Spijkers have you run into any issues with mealworms eating eggs?

Joey Spijkers

Arachnoprince
My Psytalla horrida colony is breeding like crazy, so the amount of eggs eaten by mealworms is very insignificant, if it even happens at all. I started with 10 nymphs, and once they were adult, I put them in the bioactive enclosure with the mealworms. That was about a year and a half ago I guess. I’ve consistently been getting dozens of nymphs every month since then.

SOLOKILLER2601

Arachnopeon
My Psytalla horrida colony is breeding like crazy, so the amount of eggs eaten by mealworms is very insignificant, if it even happens at all. I started with 10 nymphs, and once they were adult, I put them in the bioactive enclosure with the mealworms. That was about a year and a half ago I guess. I’ve consistently been getting dozens of nymphs every month since then.
Do you use common mealworms or lesser mealworms