Best Avic species to have?

Tarantula155

Arachnobaron
Which species of Avicularia are the coolest?

Which ones are most active?
Which ones have the biggest appetite?
Which ones are the most colorful?

magouilles

Arachnoknight

don’t own any avic yet but I want a caribena versicolor so bad🥺 they look gorgeous

magouilles

Arachnoknight
They are alright. Real OG’s get avicularia purpurea
oof they look awesome too
I really love the look of avic avic too honestly
aaaaa don’t know which one I’ll get first too many beautiful species to choose from🥺 that’s my main source of anxiety in my life I believe which tarantula I should get next ahaha my parents don’t enjoy my hobby and I got 8 spiders as of now so I need to choose carefully each time because it could be my last in a while

Poonjab

Arachnoking
aaaaa don’t know which one I’ll get first too many beautiful species to choose from🥺 that’s my main source of anxiety in my life I believe which tarantula I should get next ahaha my parents don’t enjoy my hobby and I got 8 spiders as of now so I need to choose carefully each time because it could be my last in a while
Just my good ol’ avic avic is still one of my favorites. Truth be told, my “beginner” species T’s tend to actually be some of my favorites.

Craig73

Arachnoangel
A. Minatrix, it’s more Reclusive but great appetite and the slate red tint is awesome with a max size ~3”.

Purpurea is One I’m most looking forward to seeing grow.

Craig73

Arachnoangel
Avic Avic is a good choice. Not a whole lot of wow factor as a sling other than the cool pattern on the bum, but as they get bigger start to really shine. Mine has been really calm and is always out on display and moves around a bit.

EthanSATX1996

Arachnopeon

My A. avic would eat everyday if I let it. Color is neat as well I would say. I named mine pissy because it’s always just ready to bite and eat, which is strange for an A. avic.

VukSRB

Arachnosquire
ybyrapora diversipes
Best avic eaters, super fast attacks😈 Plus they look AWESOME AND CHANGE COLOURS EVERY MOULT. When they mature collor fades tho

Variegata is super fuzzy!
Had a Versi too, can't go wrong with them

spideyspinneret78

Arachnoprince
Avicularia sp. peru purple (AKA avicularia juruensius....can't remember the morphotype). They're just so beautiful!

The Grym Reaper

Arachnoreaper
Avicularia variegata

Avicularia sp. peru purple (AKA avicularia juruensius....can't remember the morphotype).
Morphotype 2

Never had issues. Just when they are super tiny you don't put supstrate, you put sphangum moss and spray it 2x week
Seems kinda unnecessary, I just put them straight into 32oz delis set up like below and overflow the water dish to moisten about 1/3 of the substrate as needed, never had any issues with keeping them alive.

Aviculariinae sling setup.jpg

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer

They are all cool!!!

None
Versicolor by a long shot!
Versi or variegata