Best active display T?

Scorpionking20

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
What T do you have that is A) always/nearly always visible and B) often doing something interesting?

I have an A geniculata that has not once tried to hide (she has a great little hide I prebuilt for her!) but she is not very active. It could be because she's gravid though...hmm...I also have a pretty active N chromatus that doesn't hide and roams quite a bit. Anyways...so what do you guys think?

Suidakkra

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
My Lasiodora parahybana and Lasiodora difficilis both are always out, and always wanting to know whats going on in and around their enclosures.

LV-426

Arachnobaron
my A. geniculata and Acanthoscurria sp. Bolivia are always out in the open. Also my Phlogius crassipes slings hang out in the open, not as much as the Acanthoscurrias. This is during the daytime mind you

TomM

Arachnobaron of Pennsylvania
Old Timer
Lasiodora parahybana is a large, cheap display T, but I absolutely LOVE my Pamphobeteus sp. "South Ecuador", other Pampho species are probably just as cool, if someone else wants to verify that.

BrettG

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
B.boehmei....Or our ultra-massive fluff-ball A.metallica's....Always out and doing something.....

Scorpionking20

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I have a L parahybana as well that moves around quite a bit, but it's only around 3/4" so it's not quite epic yet. I agree that they are always out though!

Royal_T's

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
My P. cambridgei is always visible... laying in the typical arboreal position on her cork bark. She is also a very active webber.

RoseT

Arachnosquire
My G pulchripes is my most active and seen T. Rest of them spend alot of time in there hole.

Vespula

Arachnodemon
My OBT and my G. pulchripes. They're always up to something.

winwin

Arachnoknight
My geniculata is always out and doing something, eats like there's no tomorrow and is quite defensive. It's a fun T. My C. Darlingi is also quite visible until i rehoused her a few days ago.

Dangergirl

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
My two boehmei are always out on display, whichi sgreat because they are so beautiful ...
My curlies (albopilosum)
My rosea
My pair of smithi's ...

Actually, most of them are usually out and about with the exception of my OBT and my one fasciatum.

Banishedbee

Arachnopeon
My rosea, L. parahybana, and half of my six OBT slings. They "the OBT" love to hang atop their containers making it rather difficult to feed them without escape attempts.

kuwala84

Arachnopeon
My boehmie and agen are always out.the boehmie usually chills in 1 spot but the a.gen is always exploring

pouchedrat

Arachnolord
Old Timer
my GBB is ALWAYS out on display. She sits fully out of her tunnels/webbing she has made, in plain view.

Imbrium

Arachnopeon
GBB! Webbing like crazy, immediately pounces on food, and gorgeous colors. She's always doing something front and center.