Beginner Centipedes

le-thomas

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Well, I was wondering if there is such a thing as a beginner centipede. I understand that there are no "safe" centipedes but I've been think about this for a long time and I'm just unsure.
The situation is that I purchased a cave dwelling ratsnake from ben siegel at albinonile.com and it was injured. It died today (as I thought it might) and now I might be able to get a centipede for free (don't think im doing just because its free, because its a living creature). So, the types available to me are:
-texas
-vietnamese
-chinese red head
I'm not too concerned about the danger of the venom because I have 6 snakes (previously 7), three of which are asiatic ratnsakes and therefore try to bite often, and I've only been bitten a few times. AND I'd never consider handling a centipede for its safety and mine so I'm not worried about being bitten.
Thanks for any info

crashergs

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
whats a beginner centipede? just depends on how lazy you want to be...

Canth

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Since you say your'e careful and cautious, just get anything you'd like. I'm a fan of the S. heros (just check out my location ;) ) But pick what ever you think looks nice and make sure you get an escape-proof container that you're comfortable with doing maintenance in.