Been so long...

Burchling

Arachnopeon
It's been so long it seems. Some of my T's are no longer with us, but in their stead are many grown or growing tarantulas. Plus any new additions picked up along the way. Still have males that need females, and females that need males. What else is new my fellow arachophiles?

magicmed

Arachnobaron
It's been so long it seems. Some of my T's are no longer with us, but in their stead are many grown or growing tarantulas. Plus any new additions picked up along the way. Still have males that need females, and females that need males. What else is new my fellow arachophiles?
The fronts are tough, soldier, the crickets have begun invading to the west. Singing and stinking the whole coastline, I doubt California will last much longer. The roaches and worms have joined forces in the east, their numbers are increasing every day. I fear New York aided the roaches march.

Good luck friend

Toxoderidae

Arachnoprince
Every day becomes harder. The Grammastola rosea have joined forces with the feeders, and have developed their own tank, the Earth Tiger. I believe our anti tank regiments may not be enough to defeat these OW beasts.

Venom1080

Arachnoemperor
well, in real life, just growing some possible pairs to breed in the next couple years. might start looking around for MM regalis and porteri. excited for the CRBE next month, getting some new stuff.

magicmed

Arachnobaron
well, in real life, just growing some possible pairs to breed in the next couple years. might start looking around for MM regalis and porteri. excited for the CRBE next month, getting some new stuff.
Real life....real life???

Son, this is WAR! This is life!

Now grab an avic and throw! Set up those obt mines! Get the H. Gigas geared up for a dive and son for all that's holy and not DEFEND THE QUEEN!!!!

PBUH!

Arachnomaniac19

Arachnolord
There have been lots of name changes. Cyriopagopus, Neoholothele, Omothymus, Davus, Dolichothele, just to name a few.

EulersK

Arachnonomicon
Staff member
There have been lots of name changes. Cyriopagopus, Neoholothele, Omothymus, Davus, Dolichothele, just to name a few.
Not to mention the entire Aphonopelma revision.

There is now a spider named Aphonopelma johnnycashi. The males wear all black and live near Folsom Prison. I wish I were making that up.

magicmed

Arachnobaron
Not to mention the entire Aphonopelma revision.

There is now a spider named Aphonopelma johnnycashi. The males wear all black and live near Folsom Prison. I wish I were making that up.
Ok I keep hearing this...and I read a little article but I assumed this was just a big joke....so it's real?

Venom1080

Arachnoemperor
Real life....real life???

Son, this is WAR! This is life!

Now grab an avic and throw! Set up those obt mines! Get the H. Gigas geared up for a dive and son for all that's holy and not DEFEND THE QUEEN!!!!

PBUH!
i spat my gum out laughing, thanks for that.

magicmed

Arachnobaron
What's wrong with this thread? I felt it was a very informative educational experience in which we discussed the current happenings and recent events