Becky's picture album

Becky

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Not posted pics of my collection for a while, and a lot has grown and changed since haha so here goes!! (not got pics of all.. but will keep updating)

Brachypelma smithi (juvenile... believed male, not yet sexed via exuvia)

Citharischius crawshayi (adult female - 8")

Grammostola aureostriata (juvenile female 4")

Grammostola rosea (adult female 4")

Haplopelma albostriatum (adult female 4")

Haplopelma minax (presumed female, waiting for exuvia to confirm- 5")

Threat posture

Poecilotheria ornata (juvenile 3")

Poecilotheria regalis (spiderling)

Pterinochilus murnius RCF (juvenile 2")

Chromatopelma cyaneopubescens (spiderling)

Brachypelma emilia (spiderling - 1.5cm)

Grammostola rosea (spiderling 3cm)

Brachypelma albopilosum (spiderling 2cm)

Pterinochilus lugardi (small juvenile)

Theraphosa blondi (juvenile 2")

Yamia sp. "Koh Samui" (spiderling)

More pics to come later! Enjoy!! :}

PinkLady

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Nice collection of T's you have. I really like the H.albostriatum!

Becky

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Thanks! :D I bought her from Sven last year... she's a beauty, looking for a male for her at the moment! :D

Becky

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Another new pic of my juvenile Lasiodora klugi. bought her last year as a bluey/brown ball of fluff haha This is her after her moult, she's just got her colours!

cheetah13mo

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Nice collection. You have lots of slings like I have. Love watching them grow.

Becky

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Yea exactly :D Like with my klugi, she was a lil grey blob when i got her.. an inch or so big.. now shes bout 3" and looking great! It's amazing. Love it! :D

PinkLady

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I've always found it very interesting watching T's grow from slings to juv's to adults. Nice to see them go from pretty much no color to WOW!! :clap: Very nice L.klugi.

TRON

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Awesome spiders!!! :clap: Beautiful klugi!!!

Becky

Arachnolord
Old Timer
thanks very much :D I'd like to mate her when she's had a moult :D she's only tiny, but a real beauty :D

dbozic

Arachnopeon
Hrvatska

Can you please tell me whats the difference betwen your chromatopelma and ciclosternum fasciatum i ask this because i have one ciclosternum and they are mostly same , only the ciclosternum have black legs not red and if you know hom much can ciclosternum grow , thanks, Dario

Alice

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
beautiful haplos and great pics!

@dbozic:

they are a different genus and thus a different species. the chromatopelma in the picture above is a sling and will lose this coloration as a juvenile. it will turn into a spider with an orange abdomen, blue legs and a green carapace - quite stunning.

c. fasciatum mostly keeps its coloration and patterns as an adult. they are generally small, adult females reach about 4-5 inches, males are very small and sometimes mature under 3 inches.

dbozic

Arachnopeon
Hrvatska

Okay thanks Alice look i have 4 tarantulas: acanthosscuria geniculata,lasiodora klugi,pterinochilus murinus usumbara and ciclosternum fasciatum so it is a possibility that i will ask you a few more questions because i have problems with acanthoscuria she eatet 2 crickets in 3 months do i need to be worried ? thanks and sorry about the bad english because i am from Croatia so i am not so good at it , thanks again,Dario

evanevy

Arachnopeon
hi, i wonder if sven you're talking about is sven kopler germany??
if it is, would you send me a reply so that i know its him, im thinking of buying from him