Beating the crap out of my camera

The Snark

Dumpster Fire of the Gods
Old Timer
Camera, Nikon D3400.
I just realized yesterday as I was riding my bike, the camera wrapped in a soft blanket on the basket, that I might be damaging or destroying the poor critter.

How much shaking and banging around can these digitals take, even wrapped in padding? Does anyone have any experience with this? How durable do they prove to be or can I expect it to take a trip to the factory after every few miles rough narsty rocky roads?

Nephila Edulis

Arachnoknight
Camera, Nikon D3400.
I just realized yesterday as I was riding my bike, the camera wrapped in a soft blanket on the basket, that I might be damaging or destroying the poor critter.

How much shaking and banging around can these digitals take, even wrapped in padding? Does anyone have any experience with this? How durable do they prove to be or can I expect it to take a trip to the factory after every few miles rough narsty rocky roads?
I dropped mine down a massive hill along with a drink bottle near a lake and it survived so I wouldn't be too worried. Though that camera was a brick

The Snark

Dumpster Fire of the Gods
Old Timer
That is a little helpful. My main worry is extended period of time. Following the obscure physics law that if you hit something hard enough OR long enough, it will break. Would you mind rolling your camera down that hill another 50 or so times?:angelic: