• The Review forums are closed to new reviews.

Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews.

Information on how to use our new Reviews section can be found in our Tutorials forum.

Bear Foot Inc. (http://www.freewebs.com/bearfootinc/index.htm)

TarantulaInc

Arachnopeon
Positive!
We did a trade with Samuel, communication was excellent. At the end of the day we are very satisfied with the whole deal.

Thanks!

-Theresa Westfall
Justin Hiykel

Last edited:

bliss

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
POSITIVE!!! great communication, the roaches came out A-OK!!!! good shipping methods too. i couldn't be happier!!!!!!!! :D

thanks samuel!!!!!

~~~ daniel (aka Blis)~~~

ChrisNCT

ChrisinTennessee
Old Timer
POSITIVE {D

Samuel and I completed our trade. He ships promptly and packs well.
We had some close calls due to the extreme conditions out there. I almost lost his due to the cold as he almost did with mine that I sent him. Hopefully all the animals on both of our ends will pull through even though they look fine.

Thanks!

Bear Foot Inc

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
POSITIVE {D

Samuel and I completed our trade. He ships promptly and packs well.
We had some close calls due to the extreme conditions out there. I almost lost his due to the cold as he almost did with mine that I sent him. Hopefully all the animals on both of our ends will pull through even though they look fine.
Thanks!

Glad to say everything made out fine despite almost freezing because it was so cold. My Snake is doing great and i hope his spiders are doing the same(were last i heard).
Thanks,
~Samuel

eelnoob

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Good deal good service overall.......thanks for making my first transaction here as easy as possible.....will definately deal with again

Jimmy P

Arachnopeon
Hooks from BearfootInc. (Top notch cage hooks)

Samuel
I was working with the Rosies this morning and the 20" is awsome. The 36" cage hook should work great with aboreal vipers. Taking it to a friend, he will let me know what he thanks and I'll let you know. Can't wait to get my field hooks.

BigfootInc. is top notch. Deal went off with out a hitch, If you need a cage hook Samuel @ bearfootinc. makes great sturdy cage hooks, and would recommend his hooks to everyone and you can't beat the price.

Later Jimmy Pickett

Natemass

Arachnolord
Old Timer
sam and i did a trade involving a snake and roaches, we made a fair trade and i got a lot of roaches, good communication and id def trade with him again:D

Pyst

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Positive

I know this isn't spider related but felt I needed to post here. I just received a couple of field hooks from Samuel and am very impressed with them. Great communications,product and price make for a great seller. Strongly recommended.

-Mike

KJE

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Positive!

I got some 12" tweezers from Samuel. He shipped them promptly. Excellent communication. I highly recommend buying from him.

Drachenjager

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Positive +++++++++

Got some discoids from Samuel at great price fast shippin. all arrived fine and good over count. A+++ guy . Highly reccomended

_bob_

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Positive

Ordered 30 breeding hissers and an mantis egg case... Great communication and very fast shipping! I ordered it on monday and its here on wednesday. Thanks!!

mcdeez

Arachnopeon
Positive

Purchased some lobster roaches and a Pterinochilus murinus everything came well packaged and quickly all around an excellent transaction.

KingBowser

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Positive!

Bought from discoids from Samuel, all came alive and kicking. Great communication and service. I would definitely do business with him in the future...:)

Matt

shaw

Arachnopeon
Positive

I did a trade Samuel everything went as planned with good communication.Would do business with him again.
Stacey
Shaw

Jonathan Rice

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Positive

Just completed a trade with Samuel. He was very patient and professional through the negotiations. He answered simple questions with thorough answers. Would do business with again!

Thanks!

slimtim454

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I ordered roaches from Sam. Everthing came out perfect and he was kind enough to include a freebie pair of hissers. Couldnt be happier with how everything turned out. I highly recommend Sam!

Austin S.

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I traded some T's for some lobster Roaches. It was a great trade! Great person to do business with and when I opened the container, I did not expect NEAR that many. WOW. Thanks bud! Will be back if breeding these dont work! :rolleyes: Haha.

Austin

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
just completed a trade with Samuel. after a small miscount on some feeders. he quickly sent me some more to sum up the deal. great communication.

Jonathan Rice

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
POSITIVE!

Just completed another trade with Samuel. I would definiltey reccommend him to others and would like to deal with him again!