• The Review forums are closed to new reviews.

Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews.

Information on how to use our new Reviews section can be found in our Tutorials forum.

Beaker41

Austin S.

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I had a great joy in doing business with Jeremy. We agreed on a trade and I would have to say it was the most easiest going and pleasing one I've done. Communication was excilent, his packing was the BEST I have ever seen. The pride he has for his collection is astounding as well. If anyone gets a chance to do business with Jeremy, do not pass it up, I know for my future ones, I'll be seeing what's going on with him. A++++ buddy.

Austin

J.huff23

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Positive!

I just received a beautiful, fresh mature male C.fasciatum from Jeremy and I couldn't be more pleased! Communication was great and the spider was beautiful and healthy. I would not hesitate to do business with Jeremy again!

A++

-Jake Huff

Ludedor24

FangzTv
Old Timer
Positive!!

Just received my package and everything was packed very well and great communication!!!! Will do business again !

Sukai94

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
POSITIVE!

We are very, very happy with our transaction with Jeremy. His communication top notch, his packing was phenomenal and the spiderlings arrived healthy and happy. We would not hesitate to do buy from Jeremy again. Thank you for the beautiful spiderlings!

catfishrod69

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Positive!

Just received my end of a trade from Jeremy. Packaging was excellent and the male arrived in great shape. Jeremy keeps great communication and is a pleasure to deal with. I look forward to dealing with him again, and highly recommend him to anyone at all. Thanks again! John

MrBoom619

Arachnoddicted
Positive! A+++

I purchased a studly E.sp.Red from Jeremy and everything went perfectly. His communication is on point, he shipped as promised, his packing was flawless, and I received a very healthy little stud. Jeremy comes highly recommended as you will not be disappointed.

Thanks again, Jeremy!

-Raoul

Roosterbomb

Arachnopeon
He did exactly what he said he was going to do. No fuss no mess! He was on it start to finish!

travismyers

Arachnopeon
Positive!!

I received some Ts I ordered from Jeremy yesterday and everything arrived alive and well. Shipping was fast and communication was great! I reccomend him to all! Thanks again Jeremy!

widowkeeper

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
great communication and no bs did exactly as he said very fast and easy i look forward to next time

UrbanTarantulas

Arachnopeon
Arachnosupporter +
Probably the best shipping I have seen... He used very thick insulation, included an ice pack, and packaged the T's in a perfect way... He even threw in some freebies with my purchase. If you have a chance to do some business with Jeremy, just know that your in good hands... Thanks Jeremy.

-jack

travismyers

Arachnopeon
POSITIVE!!!

I just received almost 40 Ts from Jeremy and everything arrived alive and healthy. He packed everything very nicely and shipped right on time. He is a great guy to deal with and i recommend him to all. I hope to do business again soon. Thanks again Jeremy!

Travis

SteamBug

Arachnopeon
POSITIVE! A+++++

I received my package of T's in the mail from him yesterday!. Great communication. Great packaging. Would definitely buy from again!

Karmaz

Arachnopeon
I just received LP and B. Vagan slings from Jeremy, they were very well packed and he even included some extra vials so I'd have enough to house the smallest slings. They were obviously well cared for and they all arrived happy and active. He answered all my questions and maintained great communication. Looking forward to future business with him, thanks again Jeremy.

varanoid

Arachnopeon
I just got my LP and B vagan slings from Jeremy. The packing job was immaculate. He was responsive throughout the whole process and was open to answering all my questions as first time receiver of tarantulas through the mail. I would definitely do business with him again in the future... actually I look forward to it.

leaveittoweaver

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Just received my shipment of six B.Vagans slings. They are all healthy and were well packed. Will do business again in the future with Jeremy! Also my first time receiving tarantulas in the mail and he was great at telling me how it works.

PMMEYOURTs

Arachnopeon
Very great seller to work with! Helped a great deal in proper shipping and care. Will be in contact for future sales!

JohnDapiaoen

Arachnobro
Old Timer
Recieved my end of a trade today from Jeremy. All the slings came packed EXTREMELY well, and was an awesome transaction; smooth and great communication. I love straight to the point transactions like this, thanks again man!!

-JohnD.

tarantulafreak

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Just recieved my five e.muriuns slings. They were all active and healthy. Jeremy sent me pictures of the slings. He answered all my questions in a timely manner. I will definitely do business with Jeremy again