BC canada solifugid

kripp_keeper

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I live just outside of Medicine Hat. I have seen it get 38ish here in the 2 and a half years I have lived here, but that was like 1 days last summer. While it does get around 35-38 a few days out of the summer I would not call that on a regular basis.

zonbonzovi

Creeping beneath you
Old Timer
Either way if you guys have them up there that means I can expect to find them in Washington State, though it is technically illegal to molest or collect any wild organism in my state:(:confused::(
(Puts down mosquito, pulls up pants) Oops!

They're regularly found on your side of the mtns., Travis, esp. where WA, OR & ID meet up. I wouldn't worry too much about WDFW. They rarely can decide what constitutes native vs. invasive.

Travis K

TravIsGinger
Old Timer
cacoseraph, I will start a new thread on the idiocy of my States rules and regs.

John, it isn't a matter of the statistical chance of getting into trouble it is the sheer fact that the rules/regs are so broad and wide reaching. rant over in this thread.

To OP, I will have to add this tom my native catch list.

Cheers,

Toirtis

Arachnobaron
Have you got any actual weather data for these microclimates?
Only that from people I know that live there from their own weather stations...nothing official, as there is no official data-collection there.