Balding abdomen with strange mark

DeanK

Arachnosquire
Where did you find that out? I've never heard of a MM just developing something like that because it was a MM

KezyGLA

Arachnoking
Where did you hear that? I have had males pass but have never seen this. If its a female it will need fed up a bit as well.

Have you a photo of the front legs and pedipalps?

Bugmom

Arachnolord
Hey guys. No need for that. I found out what it is. If its a male then it means he has lived his lifespan and is coming to an end.
This has absolutely nothing to do with him being a mature male or not.

If it's a female its a bad bacterial infection you can treat with bactroban cream
You can try to treat it, but odds are that it won't help anything.

I have no idea where you are getting your information from, but they are flat out wrong.

Bugmom

Arachnolord
A friend at a let shop. And he seems to be right. She's getting better and started eating again
Pet shop does NOT equal knowledgeable about tarantulas. Very, very VERY few pet shop employees or owners know a single thing about tarantulas. They regurgitate bad info they picked up dog knows where and end up with DEAD TARANTULAS.

But hey, you go ahead and listen to your friend over all the knowledgeable, long-time keepers and breeders on here :shifty:

hennibbale

Arachnosquire
Pet shop does NOT equal knowledgeable about tarantulas. Very, very VERY few pet shop employees or owners know a single thing about tarantulas. They regurgitate bad info they picked up dog knows where and end up with DEAD TARANTULAS.

But hey, you go ahead and listen to your friend over all the knowledgeable, long-time keepers and breeders on here :shifty:
Oh mate calm down hahahahah
:D