bad scorp

ScorpFreakKing666

Arachnopeon
is there anyway to clean it off this dirty boy?
IMO Not really, its super Sh*tty (Pun Intended) but unless you want to risk getting stung or stressing out your animal its not worth it. I've seen people online use Q-tip and warm water on NON-Desert species while holding them with rubber tipped forceps (Super stressful on the scorp). Your specimen appears to be mature from the pictures which sucks because if it molts then it comes off on its own.

AK47

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
IMO Not really, its super Sh*tty (Pun Intended) but unless you want to risk getting stung or stressing out your animal its not worth it. I've seen people online use Q-tip and warm water on NON-Desert species while holding them with rubber tipped forceps (Super stressful on the scorp). Your specimen appears to be mature from the pictures which sucks because if it molts then it comes off on its own.
Nah, I don't ever mess with the enclosure except dropping a cricket in 1/week. In the wild they get to eat much. I hope he will molt one more time so he can be clean and colorful.

LucaBrasi3

Arachnopeon
That's really odd. Most dessert species avoid pools of water and get most of there water from there food. Mine freaks out if theres any water being poured on her sponge or into the tank. She freaks out. I keep here and the 30 other babies humidty at 50 to 40 arid. Mabey he does like the warm water Sauna