Bad moult question

fenhawk1

Arachnosquire
I have read from a few sources recently that it is not unheard of for big T's like Theraphosa's to have bad moults, im wondering if this extends to Lasiodora, specifically parahybana?

any help is appreciated, thx

shanebp

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Any tarantula can have a bad molt. I think what you're thinking about is the abdomen cysts on the blondi's and that isn't related to a bad molt (that we know of). If this is what you are referring to, you should PM Fran, hes very up on that stuff.

fenhawk1

Arachnosquire
I'm sorry, maybe i was being a bit to ambiguous, I mean I have read quite a number of posts on this forum about how it is not unusual for a Theraphosa species to die of a bad moult, i was just wondering if this is also the case for over large T's

Chris_Skeleton

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I'm sorry, maybe i was being a bit to ambiguous, I mean I have read quite a number of posts on this forum about how it is not unusual for a Theraphosa species to die of a bad moult, i was just wondering if this is also the case for over large T's
Well don't you think you would've read it about other species too then ;)

fenhawk1

Arachnosquire
k thanks Chris_Skelenton, i was just wondering wether it applies to other large Theraphosids