Bad molt. Need help!

speedreader

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Hi one and all,
It looks like my C. "singapore blue" died in a bad molt overnight. I found it like shown below on the pic. It was turned awkwardly on a side at first but i nudged it very lightly with a brush to the normal upside down position. It didn't react.
Is there anything I could do? I did spray some droplets on the adjacent wall.

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Other then waiting to see if there is any progress with the molt on her own, there is nothing you can do to save a T that size. :8o
Can you take a few more pics, It might be just me but I dont even see the T it almost looks like thats the shed skin and nothing else. I am not doubting what you are seeing, the pics just a bit blurry so I am not 100% sure what I am looking at.

P. Novak

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
I think it may be too late, and there usually isn't much you can do for such a small sling.

Can you take a few more pics, It might be just me but I dont even see the T it almost looks like thats the shed skin and nothing else. I am not doubting what you are seeing, the pics just a bit blurry so I am not 100% sure what I am looking at.
That's what I thought right when I saw the picture, can you flip it and take a picture for us please? It might just be the exo you're looking at and the T is off hiding somewhere.

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Na it has happened to me a few times before. But hey beats a dead T right? So where is your little guy then?

speedreader

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
$&y just hides very well; i can't find it right now anyway. i sort of assumed from the really awkward exoskeleton's position that it was bad mold.

P. Novak

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
i am an idiot. It is shed skin. It just looked weird
$&y just hides very well; i can't find it right now anyway. i sort of assumed from the really awkward exoskeleton's position that it was bad mold.
That is very good news! Don't worry it happens to the best of us atleast once. Glad to hear that your T made it. How big is that exo anyway? 2-3cm?

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
When they are small like that the molts all look sort of mangled. Glad she's alive and well somewhere. :p

speedreader

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
How big is that exo anyway? 2-3cm?
About 1.75cm legspan if I were to stretch all the legs. It's tiny.

I found a ripped apart front of my other C. "blue's" exo too with no sign of the owner. I guess they both molted overnight being from the same egg and all; no idea where @kins is either; it's enclosure is jut 1cm of flat earth and sticks; I even thought it escaped once I couldn't find it for a week, using brush to stir earth and all, heh.

Yeah, all is well that turns out well.

P. Novak

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
About 1.75cm legspan if I were to stretch all the legs. It's tiny.

I found a ripped apart front of my other C. "blue's" exo too with no sign of the owner. I guess they both molted overnight being from the same egg and all; no idea where @kins is either; it's enclosure is jut 1cm of flat earth and sticks; I even thought it escaped once I couldn't find it for a week, using brush to stir earth and all, heh.

Yeah, all is well that turns out well.
Yeah see at those tiny sizes, anyone can get confused or be mistaken. Congrats on the 2 successful molts and I hope your little ones show themselves soon.:p