Bad mature molt for versi, but cool pic!

robc

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
poor guy

Here is pic of him, he is fine other than no pedipalps.

Crysta

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
that spider looks so depressed withought his palps :( lol just look at his eyes... 'man im not a gunner anymore! lol!

Beautiful spider btw :)

popcangenie

Arachnosquire
thx for that photo very nice photo you have mind me ask what camera you have rob?
:clap:

GPulchra

Arachnoknight
I'm so sorry to hear about your bad molt, rob. As everyone said, it's great to still see him alive. Beautiful T either way and you took some amazing pics. Who knows? Maybe he'll be able to live through his postultimate molt and regenerate it.

AmbushArachnids

Arachnoculturist
Old Timer
I'm so sorry to hear about your bad molt, rob. As everyone said, it's great to still see him alive. Beautiful T either way and you took some amazing pics. Who knows? Maybe he'll be able to live through his postultimate molt and regenerate it.
I have heard of post ultimate molts but its very unlikely or impossible he would regenerate a palp after being ultimate.

groovyspider

Arachnoknight
that spider looks so depressed withought his palps :( lol just look at his eyes... 'man im not a gunner anymore! lol!

Beautiful spider btw :)
i think its because his umm.. well what would be equivlent to our " pedipals" are missing i know i would be deppresed